Unlimited tacos and beer for $18.21 debuts at Toro Toro
$18.21: A Very Good Year
Saturday, in the park, you'd think it was the fourth of July or even another city, because who in their right mind would be in a park on a sweltering 100 degree Miami afternoon?
However, Saturdays at Toro Toro (100 Chopin Plaza) could very well be misconstrued for Cinco de Mayo, because new there on any given Saturday from 11:30 a.m. to 3 p.m., is Tacos y Chelas, a new taco and beer bar in which you can gorge yourselves on all you can eat tacos and all you can drink beer for the low, low, cheeky price of $18.21, the year of Mexican independence.
Not completely free, there is a two hour limit, but no limit on how much you can consume during that time, so go nuts.
- Pierre's, Morada Beach Cafe off the market with new executive chef, Ishmael Toro
- Dinner at La Savina at Mondrian out; Brooklyn's Momo Sushi Shack 'pop-up' in
- Ted's at YoungArts closed
- LGBT Night at Dos Caminos
- OTC closes in Brickell after 3-year run
- Morimoto South Beach introduces weekend brunch
- Ex District chef, James Beard nominee Horacio Rivadero appointed executive chef at Tantalize
- More tacos on the way: Wapo Taco opening in Coral Gables
- DB Bistro Moderne Miami goes casual for the summer
- Sugar Factory American Brasserie to celebrate its Miami opening in June with Kylie Jenner