Unlimited tacos and beer for $18.21 debuts at Toro Toro
$18.21: A Very Good Year
Saturday, in the park, you'd think it was the fourth of July or even another city, because who in their right mind would be in a park on a sweltering 100 degree Miami afternoon?
However, Saturdays at Toro Toro (100 Chopin Plaza) could very well be misconstrued for Cinco de Mayo, because new there on any given Saturday from 11:30 a.m. to 3 p.m., is Tacos y Chelas, a new taco and beer bar in which you can gorge yourselves on all you can eat tacos and all you can drink beer for the low, low, cheeky price of $18.21, the year of Mexican independence.
Not completely free, there is a two hour limit, but no limit on how much you can consume during that time, so go nuts.
- Big name chefs heading to Hyde Beach on September 22 for Hunger Action Month
- Ex Milos chef to head up kitchen at Miami River Greek spot, KIKI on the River
- Rick Bayless restaurant Red O opening in downtown Miami next summer
- Where sushi blends old world and new on South Beach
- Top 5 Arepas in Miami from Yelp
- Mimo Restaurant The Fed Shuts Down
- Where to find artisanal chocolate in South Florida
- These are the most popular Indian restaurants in Miami
- How to get gourmet clean eating in South Beach
- RIP Randazzo's Little Italy in Coral Gables