Unlimited tacos and beer for $18.21 debuts at Toro Toro
$18.21: A Very Good Year
Saturday, in the park, you'd think it was the fourth of July or even another city, because who in their right mind would be in a park on a sweltering 100 degree Miami afternoon?
However, Saturdays at Toro Toro (100 Chopin Plaza) could very well be misconstrued for Cinco de Mayo, because new there on any given Saturday from 11:30 a.m. to 3 p.m., is Tacos y Chelas, a new taco and beer bar in which you can gorge yourselves on all you can eat tacos and all you can drink beer for the low, low, cheeky price of $18.21, the year of Mexican independence.
Not completely free, there is a two hour limit, but no limit on how much you can consume during that time, so go nuts.
- Free Food, Drink & More at My Ceviche Midtown's 3-Day Grand Opening Block Party Dec. 16
- New at Townhouse: K Ramen. Burger. Beer. Plus rooftop "destination" The Cape
- COYO Taco's Scott Linquist opens OLLA Nov. 28 on Lincoln Road
- Bazaar Mar by José Andrés at SLS Brickell open for biz Nov. 22
- My Ceviche opening 6th outpost later this month at The Shops at Midtown
- Is Jack Nicholson an investor in a soon-to-open Miami restaurant?
- Michael Schwartz's Fi'lia opens in Brickell next week
- Brazil's 24/7 French bistro Paris 6 opening October 24 on Miami Beach
- Mignonette opening second location in ex-Gourmet Diner space on Biscayne
- Ferran Adrià, Jorge Muñoz, Aaron Mulliss & Nick Beardshaw in Miami for Estrella Damm Gastronomy Congress