Unlimited tacos and beer for $18.21 debuts at Toro Toro
$18.21: A Very Good Year
Saturday, in the park, you'd think it was the fourth of July or even another city, because who in their right mind would be in a park on a sweltering 100 degree Miami afternoon?
However, Saturdays at Toro Toro (100 Chopin Plaza) could very well be misconstrued for Cinco de Mayo, because new there on any given Saturday from 11:30 a.m. to 3 p.m., is Tacos y Chelas, a new taco and beer bar in which you can gorge yourselves on all you can eat tacos and all you can drink beer for the low, low, cheeky price of $18.21, the year of Mexican independence.
Not completely free, there is a two hour limit, but no limit on how much you can consume during that time, so go nuts.
- Vikram Katoch appointed new executive chef at Bianca
- Restaurant-season slowdown hits Miami
- Caviar launches Miami delivery service from Blue Collar, Miami Smokers and more
- BBQ night at Harry's Pizzeria
- Munch, munch, pass: 4/20 dinner sparks up at Eating House in Coral Gables
- Lindsay Autry, Xavier Torres, Todd Erickson, Jason Pringle, & Richard Hales to compete in Cochon 555
- Phuc-in Yay! Phuc Yea! Vietnamese pop-up to go permanent mid-May
- Coya Miami opening Thursday, February 19
- 3.5 star review can't keep 27 open; Broken Shaker, restaurant shut temporarily at Freehand
- Wynwood Diner opening in March