A United Front
Eat, drink & do good this Thursday at the Mondrian...
Cocktails and conversation come with a shot of charity Thursday, July 22 as the Sunset Lounge at the Mondrian hosts a happy hour in partnership with the United Way Young Leaders. Invest $20 between 7-9pm and enjoy sundown sidecars, twilight margaritas and passed hor d’oeuvres from Asia de Cuba. Linger over drinks then head to Asia de Cuba for a $40 prix fixe menu featuring house classics like calamari salad, Cuban BBQ chicken and honey hun glazed pot roast. Proceeds of both benefit the United Way Young Leaders. Call 305-514-1983 for reservations.
- The List: Miami's best bites with Sugarcane's Timon Balloo
- Joël Robuchon to open three restaurants in Miami's Design District
- The List: Finding Miami's best food with Quality Meats' Craig Koketsu
- Crust Pizza evolves into Crust Restaurant, opening this month in Miami
- 'Top Chef' alum Spike Mendelsohn to open Sunny's at The Hall hotel in South Beach
- The List: Miami's 10 best bites with chef Diego Oka of La Mar
- Porfirio's closes in South Beach, Señor Frog's opening delayed
- NYC's Sullivan Street Bakery to open in Miami
- The Fed in Miami brings back Crawdaddy Wednesdays
- The List: Miami's best dishes with Katsuya's Jose Icardi