A United Front
Eat, drink & do good this Thursday at the Mondrian...
Cocktails and conversation come with a shot of charity Thursday, July 22 as the Sunset Lounge at the Mondrian hosts a happy hour in partnership with the United Way Young Leaders. Invest $20 between 7-9pm and enjoy sundown sidecars, twilight margaritas and passed hor d’oeuvres from Asia de Cuba. Linger over drinks then head to Asia de Cuba for a $40 prix fixe menu featuring house classics like calamari salad, Cuban BBQ chicken and honey hun glazed pot roast. Proceeds of both benefit the United Way Young Leaders. Call 305-514-1983 for reservations.
- What's the Best? 5 Great Carpaccios
- New-look AltaMare toasts summer with a new happy hour
- Jumbo's closes after 59-year run in Miami's Liberty City
- Ho Wang closes in Surfside; kosher BBQ joint to take its place
- The List: Eating around Miami with Tongue & Cheek's Jamie DeRosa
- Big shucking scallops at Oceanaire in Miami this weekend
- Treat yourself to Sushi Samba & a movie July 22
- Big Pink gets bigger: Miami Beach-themed burgers added to menu
- Cantina la Veinte debuts at Icon Brickell July 28
- The List: Eating around Miami with Macchialina's Michael Pirolo