A United Front
Eat, drink & do good this Thursday at the Mondrian...
Cocktails and conversation come with a shot of charity Thursday, July 22 as the Sunset Lounge at the Mondrian hosts a happy hour in partnership with the United Way Young Leaders. Invest $20 between 7-9pm and enjoy sundown sidecars, twilight margaritas and passed hor d’oeuvres from Asia de Cuba. Linger over drinks then head to Asia de Cuba for a $40 prix fixe menu featuring house classics like calamari salad, Cuban BBQ chicken and honey hun glazed pot roast. Proceeds of both benefit the United Way Young Leaders. Call 305-514-1983 for reservations.
- These gourmet doughnuts are coming to Westchester
- No more standing outside: Salty Donut opens permanently Saturday
- There's art inside and outside of this Wywnood Brewing beer bottle
- Art Basel Eats: From Pop-ups to New Openings
- This man loves burgers so much he built a museum to them
- Their restaurants will be neighbors – so these top chefs cooked for each other
- Why ‘Top Chef’ brothers are opening their first restaurant together in Miami
- A Miami Book Fair event for 'Top Chef' fans, book lovers
- Forget cooking: Here's where to eat out for Thanksgiving
- Mignonette oyster dinner features Miami Book Fair author Rowan Jacobsen