A United Front
Eat, drink & do good this Thursday at the Mondrian...
Cocktails and conversation come with a shot of charity Thursday, July 22 as the Sunset Lounge at the Mondrian hosts a happy hour in partnership with the United Way Young Leaders. Invest $20 between 7-9pm and enjoy sundown sidecars, twilight margaritas and passed hor d’oeuvres from Asia de Cuba. Linger over drinks then head to Asia de Cuba for a $40 prix fixe menu featuring house classics like calamari salad, Cuban BBQ chicken and honey hun glazed pot roast. Proceeds of both benefit the United Way Young Leaders. Call 305-514-1983 for reservations.
- Esquire's new restaurant guru is a Miami homeboy
- Alicia Silverstone talks Moby, vegan food and Miami's Seed Festival
- The List: Michael Mina's Miami restaurant picks
- Cvi.Che 105 set to open in South Beach
- 50 Eggs guest chef dinner features Macchialina's Michael Pirolo
- Michael Mina's Stripsteak opening next month in Fontainebleau Miami Beach
- Harry's Pizzeria to open in Coconut Grove
- Joe's Stone Crab, Prime 112 among top-grossing U.S. restaurants
- Chef Katsuya Uechi hosts pop-up dinner at the SLS South Beach
- South Florida's 5 strictest restaurants