A United Front
Eat, drink & do good this Thursday at the Mondrian...
Cocktails and conversation come with a shot of charity Thursday, July 22 as the Sunset Lounge at the Mondrian hosts a happy hour in partnership with the United Way Young Leaders. Invest $20 between 7-9pm and enjoy sundown sidecars, twilight margaritas and passed hor d’oeuvres from Asia de Cuba. Linger over drinks then head to Asia de Cuba for a $40 prix fixe menu featuring house classics like calamari salad, Cuban BBQ chicken and honey hun glazed pot roast. Proceeds of both benefit the United Way Young Leaders. Call 305-514-1983 for reservations.
- Chefs named at new Miami restaurants Centro Taco, Laffa Mediterranean and Zest
- The List: Miami's best food with Sushi Maki's Abe Ng
- Miami's best burgers are getting fired up at Burger Brawl
- The List: Miami's best foods with Cantina La Veinte's Santiago Gómez
- La Embajada to open restaurant, coffee bar, music venue in Wynwood
- Tamarina hires exec chef from 'Best New Restaurant' winner Dolce
- Miami's most anticipated restaurants: Where are they now?
- Michelle Bernstein opens Cena by Michy in Miami's MiMo neighborhood
- Where to Treat Mom for Mother's Day
- The List: Miami's best bites with Sugarcane's Timon Balloo