Underwater adventures, Frozen crafts, Hungry Caterpillars and Munchkin Fun's top picks for the week
Do you want to build a snowcone? Munchkin Fun's top picks for family fun...
Hope everyone had a great weekend. We’re diving into a busy week of school winding down, camp starting and temps heating up. Plenty of fun on tap…
Check out $10 Smart Tots mommy & me in Hollywood, brush up on parenting tips with a Conscious Discipline workshop in Spanish, explore the Miami Underwater Festival at the Museum of Science or treat yourself to a Mom’s Night Out in Kendall. Click here for all the details.
FIND FREEBIE FUN
Have a Frozen snowcone & Shavuout party with Atarah Montessori in the Grove, get bookish with the Very Hungry Caterpillar storytime in South Miami or West Kendall, ride the rails for free at Gold Coast Railroad Museum, check out a free day of racing at Homestead Speedway, build, learn and create with Home Depot or mark the calendar for a whole summer of fun as Mall of the America’s kicks off its summer kids club Thursday, June 12. Click here for all the details.
AVOID THE SUMMER SCRAMBLE
Last week of school in your house? Anyone else starting to panic?!? Good news - chess, acting, art, baseball, gymnastics, nature exploration, rowing, robotics and karate camp await, there’s even baby & me camp. Book a day, a week or a few - click here to check out the master list on our sister site (you’ll have to login or become a member first - it’s free & takes 2 minutes).
PREP FOR FATHER’S DAY
Think out of the box this year & give your better half a gift that keeps on giving. We’re big fans of a family photo session, a semester of daddy & me swim lessons or daddy hour for dads-to-be. Have a go-to gift you love? Post it to our Facebook page & help a fellow mom out.
See and Do
- Free and cheap events in Miami this weekend
- 6 Best Things To Do Inside in Miami When It's Hot as Balls Outside
- Miami Bike Paths Guide
- Planning Your Girlfriend Getaway in Miami
- Five ways to punish Miami drivers who keep plowing through the poles to get to the I-95 express lanes
- 15 cultural events in Miami you can't miss - June 16-30
- 13 hot events in Miami in July 2016
- Fourth of July Guide: Where to watch fireworks in South Florida on July 4
- Five reasons you should dress like an early 20th century Irishman on Bloomsday
- Top 4 events during Irie Weekend