Underwater adventures, Frozen crafts, Hungry Caterpillars and Munchkin Fun's top picks for the week
Do you want to build a snowcone? Munchkin Fun's top picks for family fun...
Hope everyone had a great weekend. We’re diving into a busy week of school winding down, camp starting and temps heating up. Plenty of fun on tap…
Check out $10 Smart Tots mommy & me in Hollywood, brush up on parenting tips with a Conscious Discipline workshop in Spanish, explore the Miami Underwater Festival at the Museum of Science or treat yourself to a Mom’s Night Out in Kendall. Click here for all the details.
FIND FREEBIE FUN
Have a Frozen snowcone & Shavuout party with Atarah Montessori in the Grove, get bookish with the Very Hungry Caterpillar storytime in South Miami or West Kendall, ride the rails for free at Gold Coast Railroad Museum, check out a free day of racing at Homestead Speedway, build, learn and create with Home Depot or mark the calendar for a whole summer of fun as Mall of the America’s kicks off its summer kids club Thursday, June 12. Click here for all the details.
AVOID THE SUMMER SCRAMBLE
Last week of school in your house? Anyone else starting to panic?!? Good news - chess, acting, art, baseball, gymnastics, nature exploration, rowing, robotics and karate camp await, there’s even baby & me camp. Book a day, a week or a few - click here to check out the master list on our sister site (you’ll have to login or become a member first - it’s free & takes 2 minutes).
PREP FOR FATHER’S DAY
Think out of the box this year & give your better half a gift that keeps on giving. We’re big fans of a family photo session, a semester of daddy & me swim lessons or daddy hour for dads-to-be. Have a go-to gift you love? Post it to our Facebook page & help a fellow mom out.
See and Do
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - Feb. 27-March 1
- South Beach Comedy Festival 2015 announces line-up
- Disney Live, Mommy’s Night Out, Food Trucks & Skating: Munchkin Fun's Top Picks Feb 23-29
- Things to Do in Miami this Weekend - Feb. 20-22
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - Feb. 14-16
- President’s Day Weekend Guide 2015
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - Feb. 13-15
- Valentine’s Day events in Miami for sweeties, singles and families
- Cupid's Carnival, Pirates, Festivals & Freebie Fun: Top Picks: Feb 9-15
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - Feb. 6-8