Uncle Tom's Barbecue celebrates grand reopening
Classic spot reopens in original Tamiami Trail location
Eat, drink and celebrate old-school Miami as Uncle Tom's Barbecue celebrates its grand reopening on Tuesday, July 8.
Pop by the Eighth Street restaurant at 6 p.m. and watch Miami Mayor Tomás Regalado cut the ribbon then feast on free wine, beer and bites of signature dishes. Menu highlights include pulled pork, brisket and sliced pork sliders, stuffed mac and cheese, wings and ribs.
Uncle Tom's originally opened in 1948 in the same spot on Tamiami Trail. New owners have reopened the restaurant original recipes, including the "infamous" Uncle Tom’s special sauce — back on the menu after 15 years.
RSVP required, email UncleTomsBBQ@cm-publicrelations.com.
- The List: Eating in Miami with The Forge's Shareef Malnik
- MasterChef is casting Miami home cooks for new season
- Tacos & Tatas Tuesdays returns to Rocco’s Tacos
- Lure Fishbar reels in bourbon lovers for Thursday pairing dinner
- Burger Beast's Croquetapalooza to showcase one of Miami's favorite comfort foods
- What's the Best? 5 Choice Cheese Shops in Miami and Broward
- Pubbelly goes vegan Oct 2
- Eat well & do good at OTC Sept 22
- Updated: Miami restaurant openings, closings and more
- Miami's Best Pizza to close after 44 years in Coral Gables