Uncle Luke Rocks LIV
Shake it, don't break it, and raise the roof with Luther Campbell aka Uncle Luke, at LIV!
Shake it, don’t break it, pop it, and drop it like it’s hot with Luther Campbell aka Uncle Luke, tonight at LIV. Dirty Hairy brings you another great week of entertainment at the hottest party on Wednesday night, every week bringing you amazing artists to keep you bouncing to the beat. Tonight enjoy a special performance from the man who’s known best for his role as lead singer for 2 Live Crew and bringing the Miami Bass sound to the masses. You know very well, when “Scarred” comes on, it’s time for business; you drop it down low, you put your hands on your knees in position, and shake whatcha Mama gave ya!
Uncle Luke will be performing live tonight alongside music by resident DJ’s Ross One, Contra, and Discotech. Tonight you’re going to burn some calories, no one should be in their seats with all the high energy music that will be flowing through the speakers. For free admission before midnight, send an email to email@example.com. Dress code strictly enforced, you must look good if you want to walk through doors to bump and grind with Miami’s hottest party-goers. Let’s "Raise the Roof" at LIV!
- III Points Festival celebrates third year this weekend
- Touchdowns (you hope), tequila, cheese, pre-game parties and boozing in the Grove
- Go Drink This: The Pink Lady
- Cabarets, supper clubs, oysters, bubbles, beer gardens, yoga & house music all night long
- Go Drink This: House-Bottled Pear and Hibiscus Cider
- Miami nightlife impresario Chris Paciello to open Rockwell nightclub in Miami Beach
- Charity cocktailing, tricking out, clam baking, jet setting, swining and dining, and salsa dancing
- Could this be the Best Happy Hour in Miami: American Social in Brickell
- Go Drink This: Lemongrass Collins
- Four Seasons Brickell hosts End of Summer pool party