Uncle Luke Rocks LIV
Shake it, don't break it, and raise the roof with Luther Campbell aka Uncle Luke, at LIV!
Shake it, don’t break it, pop it, and drop it like it’s hot with Luther Campbell aka Uncle Luke, tonight at LIV. Dirty Hairy brings you another great week of entertainment at the hottest party on Wednesday night, every week bringing you amazing artists to keep you bouncing to the beat. Tonight enjoy a special performance from the man who’s known best for his role as lead singer for 2 Live Crew and bringing the Miami Bass sound to the masses. You know very well, when “Scarred” comes on, it’s time for business; you drop it down low, you put your hands on your knees in position, and shake whatcha Mama gave ya!
Uncle Luke will be performing live tonight alongside music by resident DJ’s Ross One, Contra, and Discotech. Tonight you’re going to burn some calories, no one should be in their seats with all the high energy music that will be flowing through the speakers. For free admission before midnight, send an email to email@example.com. Dress code strictly enforced, you must look good if you want to walk through doors to bump and grind with Miami’s hottest party-goers. Let’s "Raise the Roof" at LIV!
- Sake, beer, oysters and Basel, Art Basel
- Go Drink This: Marrakesh
- ICON Miami opening soon in former Mansion space and now hiring
- Rok'n burgers on 73rd St., rockin' authors hit Rock Bottom at Arsht, Dom at The Dutch & Sweet Liberty's sweet deal
- Could this be the Best Happy Hour in Miami: DECK sixteen at Hyatt Centric
- Neat Stuff's Casino Night returns this Friday at Nikki Beach
- LUCKYRICE at the Raleigh, PIG in Wynwood, a pre-Pride Soiree & showboating on Fisher Island with the Pointer Sisters
- Go Drink This: Sir Isaac Newton
- New lounges, poolside rap parties, free concerts, food fetes & dinner with Uncle Luke
- Go Drink This: The Aviator