Uncle Luke Rocks LIV
Shake it, don't break it, and raise the roof with Luther Campbell aka Uncle Luke, at LIV!
Shake it, don’t break it, pop it, and drop it like it’s hot with Luther Campbell aka Uncle Luke, tonight at LIV. Dirty Hairy brings you another great week of entertainment at the hottest party on Wednesday night, every week bringing you amazing artists to keep you bouncing to the beat. Tonight enjoy a special performance from the man who’s known best for his role as lead singer for 2 Live Crew and bringing the Miami Bass sound to the masses. You know very well, when “Scarred” comes on, it’s time for business; you drop it down low, you put your hands on your knees in position, and shake whatcha Mama gave ya!
Uncle Luke will be performing live tonight alongside music by resident DJ’s Ross One, Contra, and Discotech. Tonight you’re going to burn some calories, no one should be in their seats with all the high energy music that will be flowing through the speakers. For free admission before midnight, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Dress code strictly enforced, you must look good if you want to walk through doors to bump and grind with Miami’s hottest party-goers. Let’s "Raise the Roof" at LIV!
- Sonic sparring, neo disco, late night lushery & Phish mongering
- Go Drink This: Coquito
- Handcrafted Holiday Martinis: Give the Gift of Elegance at Home
- Celebrate New Year's Eve in Miami
- Go Drink This: Paint Your Own Negroni
- A Mad Zoo at Grand Central, Wunderbar!, Kooky Cosplay, and Chanukah Yachting
- Go Drink This: Gin Punch
- The music, the madness and the art of the party
- Go Drink This: Walk This Way
- Death & Co alive & well in Miami, art before Basel, bargain beach club, Brazilian nights & pool pop-up