Umami Burger South Beach opening at 11 a.m. May 10
West Coast burger chain expands South
Just when you thought the Miami burger scene was subsiding, enter Umami Burger South Beach, opening at 11 a.m. Friday, May 10. The So Cal burger chain's first expansion east, Umami South Beach will feature its signature house made condiments, cheeses and house-ground Wagyu beef as well as an only-in-Miami offering: the Cubano Burger, go figure. In that burger is Pork and Pork Belly Patty, Mojo Mustard, House Cheese, Pickles, Proscuitto, and Smoked Ham.
"Since we opened our first location in Los Angeles, people have been asking us to open in Miami," said Adam Fleischman, Founder and CEO of Umami Restaurant Group. "Miami has a diverse food culture, blending together a lot of different genres but nothing like us. South Beach is going to love our burgers."
- Jerry's Famous Deli on South Beach is now closed
- Now open: N by Naoe, Kevin Cory's new Brickell Key prix fixe lunch spot
- Ibiza club and Señor Frog's opening in South Beach?
- Umami Burger in Miami Beach closed; Blue Collar has new chef de cuisine; Phillip Bryant leaves Swine
- Khong River House experiments with new menu items
- Closed for "summer vacation": La Maison Miami
- CATCH is closed and allegedly moving to a new Miami location
- NYC-based the Chef Agency expands to Miami
- The Rumor Mill: Bal Harbour's La Goulue on way out, Stephen Starr in
- Slice of Brazil comes to life on urban farm in Fort Lauderdale