Umami Burger South Beach opening at 11 a.m. May 10
West Coast burger chain expands South
Just when you thought the Miami burger scene was subsiding, enter Umami Burger South Beach, opening at 11 a.m. Friday, May 10. The So Cal burger chain's first expansion east, Umami South Beach will feature its signature house made condiments, cheeses and house-ground Wagyu beef as well as an only-in-Miami offering: the Cubano Burger, go figure. In that burger is Pork and Pork Belly Patty, Mojo Mustard, House Cheese, Pickles, Proscuitto, and Smoked Ham.
"Since we opened our first location in Los Angeles, people have been asking us to open in Miami," said Adam Fleischman, Founder and CEO of Umami Restaurant Group. "Miami has a diverse food culture, blending together a lot of different genres but nothing like us. South Beach is going to love our burgers."
- Top Chef Masters contestant Herb Wilson is executive chef of SoFi's forthcoming Red Ginger
- Michelle Bernstein to bring a little Crumb on Parchment to Miami Dolphins games
- Albert Trummer's Drawing Room Bar & Lounge to open at new Shelborne
- Seasalt & Pepper slammed with new lawsuits
- La Maison owes $12,922.69 in back rent
- Adria Alum opening Piripi in the Gables
- London's Coya opening on Brickell
- Unlimited tacos and beer for $18.21 debuts at Toro Toro
- New kitchen leadership at Bocce Bar
- Mignonette oyster bar in Miami's Edgwater slated for Aug. 1 opening and we have the menu!