Umami Burger South Beach opening at 11 a.m. May 10
West Coast burger chain expands South
Just when you thought the Miami burger scene was subsiding, enter Umami Burger South Beach, opening at 11 a.m. Friday, May 10. The So Cal burger chain's first expansion east, Umami South Beach will feature its signature house made condiments, cheeses and house-ground Wagyu beef as well as an only-in-Miami offering: the Cubano Burger, go figure. In that burger is Pork and Pork Belly Patty, Mojo Mustard, House Cheese, Pickles, Proscuitto, and Smoked Ham.
"Since we opened our first location in Los Angeles, people have been asking us to open in Miami," said Adam Fleischman, Founder and CEO of Umami Restaurant Group. "Miami has a diverse food culture, blending together a lot of different genres but nothing like us. South Beach is going to love our burgers."
- Wynwood Diner opening in March
- Chef Jeremiah opening in Aventura Mall & joining Grant Achatz's restaurant rez system Tock
- BREAKING: Hedy Goldsmith leaving The Genuine Hospitality Group, relocating to LA
- STK's 'more accessible' sibling STK Rebel opening in downtown Miami
- Crumb on Parchment alum Nicole Votano tapped as Fooq's executive chef
- Chef Art Smith is giving away #101GayWeddings at James Royal Palm during #SOBEWFF
- Lucky Strike bowling lanes on Miami Beach closes; Trader Joe's moving in?
- Armadillo Cafe to open in Boca Raton
- New taco shop to open Dec. 29 in Miami Beach
- STK Miami opening delayed after sprinkler accident causes extensive damage