Umami Burger launches the Monte Cristo Burger by Top Chef Michael Voltaggio
Bite into a taste of the small screen
Bite into a taste of the small screen as Umami Burger debuts the Monte Cristo Burger by Top Chef Michael Voltaggio. The burger blends Umami's signature beef patty, Gruyere fondue, prosciutto and a custard-soaked and fried Umami bun. It's paired with a side of Umami maple syrup. $1 from each burger will be donated to the Los Angeles Mission. The burger debuts Jan 28.
- Chefs named at new Miami restaurants Centro Taco, Laffa Mediterranean and Zest
- The List: Miami's best food with Sushi Maki's Abe Ng
- Miami's best burgers are getting fired up at Burger Brawl
- The List: Miami's best foods with Cantina La Veinte's Santiago Gómez
- La Embajada to open restaurant, coffee bar, music venue in Wynwood
- Tamarina hires exec chef from 'Best New Restaurant' winner Dolce
- Miami's most anticipated restaurants: Where are they now?
- Michelle Bernstein opens Cena by Michy in Miami's MiMo neighborhood
- Where to Treat Mom for Mother's Day
- The List: Miami's best bites with Sugarcane's Timon Balloo