Umami Burger launches the Monte Cristo Burger by Top Chef Michael Voltaggio
Bite into a taste of the small screen
Bite into a taste of the small screen as Umami Burger debuts the Monte Cristo Burger by Top Chef Michael Voltaggio. The burger blends Umami's signature beef patty, Gruyere fondue, prosciutto and a custard-soaked and fried Umami bun. It's paired with a side of Umami maple syrup. $1 from each burger will be donated to the Los Angeles Mission. The burger debuts Jan 28.
- Pubbelly goes vegan Oct 2
- Eat well & do good at OTC Sept 22
- Updated: Miami restaurant openings, closings and more
- Miami's Best Pizza to close after 44 years in Coral Gables
- Miami food to star on Bravo's 'Best New Restaurant'
- What's the Best? 5 Miami Coffee Shops
- Truffles and caviar on menu at Haven craft beer dinner in Miami Beach
- Interactive brunch benefits United Way of Miami-Dade
- Scott Conant of Scarpetta to open restaurant in Turnberry Isle in Aventura
- Zuma partners to open Tamarina restaurant in Miami