Umami Burger launches the Monte Cristo Burger by Top Chef Michael Voltaggio
Bite into a taste of the small screen
Bite into a taste of the small screen as Umami Burger debuts the Monte Cristo Burger by Top Chef Michael Voltaggio. The burger blends Umami's signature beef patty, Gruyere fondue, prosciutto and a custard-soaked and fried Umami bun. It's paired with a side of Umami maple syrup. $1 from each burger will be donated to the Los Angeles Mission. The burger debuts Jan 28.
- Pubbelly's L'echon Brasserie closes in Miami Beach
- Five restaurants put Miami's fried chicken on the map
- The List: Best food in Miami with Palme d'Or's Gregory Pugin
- Is Thomas Keller opening a restaurant in Miami?
- Azul names Benjamin Murray chef de cuisine
- La Moderna Italian restaurant and bar opens in Sunset Harbour
- Kids Eat Free July 1-31: Feast on Munchkin Eats
- Michael Schwartz to close Cayman Islands outpost of Michael's Genuine Food & Drink
- The Dutch's BBQ series returns July 1
- The List: 10 best bets for Father's Day dining in South Florida