Umami Burger launches the Monte Cristo Burger by Top Chef Michael Voltaggio
Bite into a taste of the small screen
Bite into a taste of the small screen as Umami Burger debuts the Monte Cristo Burger by Top Chef Michael Voltaggio. The burger blends Umami's signature beef patty, Gruyere fondue, prosciutto and a custard-soaked and fried Umami bun. It's paired with a side of Umami maple syrup. $1 from each burger will be donated to the Los Angeles Mission. The burger debuts Jan 28.
- Miami Beach's Macchialina to open in Asheville
- Fresh American Bistro debuts in Sunny Isles
- The List: Seagrape's Michelle Bernstein
- Pubbelly and Wynwood Brewing Co. to open restaurant, beer bar on cruise ship
- Are these the best restaurants in South Florida?
- La Nuit en Rosé wine festival coming to Miami Beach Edition
- Miami's 15 most anticipated restaurants of 2015
- The List: 50 Eggs' John Kunkel
- The Burgies: Who will be South Florida's 2015 comfort-food champions?
- Southern Italian restaurant Campania opens Wednesday in Miami