Umami Burger launches the Monte Cristo Burger by Top Chef Michael Voltaggio
Bite into a taste of the small screen
Bite into a taste of the small screen as Umami Burger debuts the Monte Cristo Burger by Top Chef Michael Voltaggio. The burger blends Umami's signature beef patty, Gruyere fondue, prosciutto and a custard-soaked and fried Umami bun. It's paired with a side of Umami maple syrup. $1 from each burger will be donated to the Los Angeles Mission. The burger debuts Jan 28.
- The List: Casa D'Angelo's Angelo Elia
- Dewey LoSasso to run new restaurant at Schnebly Winery and Miami Brewing Co.
- American Social now open in Brickell
- Cibo Wine Bar expands to South Beach
- Top 10 most popular Miami food/drink places on Instagram in 2014
- The List: The Dutch's Conor Hanlon
- Stephen Starr to open second restaurant in Bal Harbour
- Philly diner Green Eggs Cafe opens in Aventura
- New restaurants add to Doral's food options
- Escopazzo closes in South Beach after 21-year run