Ultra Music Festival expands to two weekends!
More to love
Do we have Madonna to thank?
Organizers of the Ultra Music Festival announced on Monday that the thumpfest will be expanding to TWO weekends. So condo neighbors near Miami's Bayfront Park will either be rejoicing or moving to the rhythm.
Safe to say, fans are definitely pumped.
The deal: The electronic music extravaganza begins March 15-17, then takes a small break to recharge.The beat starts up again March 22-24.
It is unclear who will be performing in 2013 (the fest's 15th anniversary) but last year Madge made a knockout surprise appearance with dance club sensation Avicii.
Snatch up your tickets Wednesday (Oct. 17) at www.ultramusicfestival.com.
On Our Radar
- Bryan 'Birdman' launches vodka at Mokai
- Rob Delaney teams up with local company for game
- Chad "Ochocinco" Johnson arrested in Broward
- Gorilla Perfumes making a stop at LUSH on Lincoln Road
- Food Network chefs sign on to Alex’s Lemonade Stand
- Rewind Recap: Accordion Invasion hits South Beach
- Glades star Jordan Wall to appear at fundraiser
- Score tickets for concert at Microsoft store opening
- Will and Jaden Smith get photobombed at Heat game
- Luis Fonsi is engaged to model Agueda López