Ultra Music Festival expands to two weekends!
More to love
Do we have Madonna to thank?
Organizers of the Ultra Music Festival announced on Monday that the thumpfest will be expanding to TWO weekends. So condo neighbors near Miami's Bayfront Park will either be rejoicing or moving to the rhythm.
Safe to say, fans are definitely pumped.
The deal: The electronic music extravaganza begins March 15-17, then takes a small break to recharge.The beat starts up again March 22-24.
It is unclear who will be performing in 2013 (the fest's 15th anniversary) but last year Madge made a knockout surprise appearance with dance club sensation Avicii.
Snatch up your tickets Wednesday (Oct. 17) at www.ultramusicfestival.com.
On Our Radar
- Are Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie coming to Art Basel?
- Celebrity doctor's Grove home sells
- Miami teen hits the big time
- Inside details of Sofia Vergara's wedding
- DWTS cast members will present SWAY: A Dance Trilogy at Olympia Theater
- Trey Songz and friends spend the day giving back.
- Recap: Miami.com Experience - Pop-Up Dinner at Bocce with Sugarcane
- Tiger Woods' ex holds dinner in Palm Beach
- Jamaican pop star OMI at club opening
- Miami's (wannabe) adopted son David Beckham is 'Sexiest Man'