Ultra Music Festival expands to two weekends!
More to love
Do we have Madonna to thank?
Organizers of the Ultra Music Festival announced on Monday that the thumpfest will be expanding to TWO weekends. So condo neighbors near Miami's Bayfront Park will either be rejoicing or moving to the rhythm.
Safe to say, fans are definitely pumped.
The deal: The electronic music extravaganza begins March 15-17, then takes a small break to recharge.The beat starts up again March 22-24.
It is unclear who will be performing in 2013 (the fest's 15th anniversary) but last year Madge made a knockout surprise appearance with dance club sensation Avicii.
Snatch up your tickets Wednesday (Oct. 17) at www.ultramusicfestival.com.
On Our Radar
- Keith Richards' daughter Alexandra spins for crowd
- Models & bottles: Leonardo DiCaprio does Miami Beach
- The Rock literally battles it out in new movie Hercules
- Mario Lopez parties on yacht in Miami Beach
- Models spotted at Swim Week
- Cool and crafty event at Aventura Mall
- Roselyn Sánchez dishes on ‘Devious Maids,’ singing and new Spanish comedy
- Local bachelor appears in the nude on reality show
- Burger place featured on TV show
- Cake Boss helps local baker