Ultra Music Festival expands to two weekends!
More to love
Do we have Madonna to thank?
Organizers of the Ultra Music Festival announced on Monday that the thumpfest will be expanding to TWO weekends. So condo neighbors near Miami's Bayfront Park will either be rejoicing or moving to the rhythm.
Safe to say, fans are definitely pumped.
The deal: The electronic music extravaganza begins March 15-17, then takes a small break to recharge.The beat starts up again March 22-24.
It is unclear who will be performing in 2013 (the fest's 15th anniversary) but last year Madge made a knockout surprise appearance with dance club sensation Avicii.
Snatch up your tickets Wednesday (Oct. 17) at www.ultramusicfestival.com.
On Our Radar
- Paulina Rubio in hot water over concert no show
- John Leguizamo in Miami to talk new movie
- Dave Chappelle seen at club until the wee hours
- Mario Chalmers hosts first annual Red Hot Winter Wonderland
- Robi Draco Rosa reveals that cancer has returned
- Demi Lovato a headliner at Y100 Jingle Ball
- Strange turn in Justin Bieber lawsuit
- Is Lindsay Lohan behind Basel beatdown?
- Paul Walker to costar with Miami native
- Michael Jordan's wife expecting