Ultra Music Festival announces new payment plan option
Ultra Music Festival has announced a five-part payment plan option for general admission tickets to help ease the burden for electronic dance music fans short on cash.
Ultra Music Festival has announced a payment plan option for general admission tickets. Fans who sign up for the plan will pay $98.95 plus shipping charges up front. After that, they will have four more $98.95 payments due on the 15th of October, November, December and February. For Ultra fans short on cash, the payment plan makes a significant price increase easier to swallow.
Ultra Music Festival fans were angered earlier this year when the festival announced an increase in ticket prices by $100 for next year's event. The festival, one of the largest festivals dedicated to primarily electronic dance music, has never been particularly affordable. But the price for a general admission ticket for 2014 jumped from $299.95 to $399.95; with taxes and fees, the price hits $504.95. The payment plan option was likely introduced as a way for the festival to appease fans and spur ticket sales.
Tickets are available in limited quantities on a first-come, first-served basis. Knowing how quickly Ultra tickets have sold out in the past, it would be advised to reserve your spot by clicking here if you are interested.
- Ultra Music Festival Fans can expect cheaper ticket prices in 2016
- Recap: The Top 3 Highlights of Day 3 at Ultra 2015
- Recap: The Top 3 Highlights of Day 2 at Ultra 2015
- Recap: The Top 3 Highlights of Day 1 at Ultra 2015
- Heineken House makes EDM experience full circle at Ultra
- Ultra Music Festival releases Phase 1 of its 2015 lineup
- Ultra Music Festival bans minors
- Gallery: Ultra Music Festival 2014 - Day Two
- Gallery: Ultra Music Festival 2014 - Day One
- Ultra Music Festival returns to Bayfront to close out Miami Music Week