Ultra Music Festival 2011
Ultra Music Festival will take place March 25-27, 2011 -- two weeks after Winter Music Conference.
Ultra Music Festival
March 25-27, 2011
Tickets: $179.95 for three-day admission (limited time)
The events, which usually both took place on the last weekend of March every year, will be separated by two weeks in 2011.
The Ultra Music Festival will occupy its usual weekend, but has now expanded to three days: Friday, March 25; Saturday, March 26; and Sunday, March 27.
Meanwhile the Winter Music Conference will be held March 8 through 12 at the Miami Beach Convention Center. The fact that the events no longer coincide may alienate fans in the electronic dance music community, who used to be able to travel to South Florida for both events in one weekend.
The other mystery is the location of Ultra. The festival has long called Bicentennial Park home, but the announcement of the 2011 event gave the ambiguous "Downtown Miami" as its venue. The construction of a museum park in Bicentennial Park has made the festival's future in that location uncertain, and it looks like the festival might have already been evicted.
Although no artists have been announced, early-bird three-day tickets have already sold out. Tickets are $179.95 for now.
Music in Miami
- J-Lo, Neon Trees and sexy summer bodies ruled Saturday night's iHeartRadio Ultimate Pool Party
- Jack White to play Fillmore Miami Beach in September
- 2014 Summer Music Concert Guide for Miami and South Florida
- Review: Romeo Santos seduces Miami at AmericanAirlines Arena concert
- Review: Morrissey shows his talents remain in fine form at sold-out concert at Arsht Center
- Neon Trees performs in South Florida
- Review: Lady Antebellum swoons crowd at Seminole Hard Rock concert
- Indie-rockers The Head and The Heart in Miami
- Il Divo brings Broadway to Miami
- Puerto Rican reggaetoneros Alexis y Fido mentor emerging artists during Billboard Latin Music Conference