Ugg & Jimmy Choo
Ugg & Jimmy Choo collaborate with a limited edition capsule collection.
Every once in a Tiffany-blue moon, the fashion gods answer my prayers and deliver exciting fashion collaborations.
Think Murakami and Louis Vuitton (genius!). Madonna and H&M (sold out in seconds!). Stella McCartney and Adidas (adorbs!). Kate Moss and Top Shop (fab!). Rachel Zoe and Judith Lieber (I die!). Alexa Chung and Madewell... the list goes on and on.
Last week they really outdid themselves in the form of the Ugg Australia & Jimmy Choo capsule collection. Avaialble at your Jimmy Choo boutique or online, the limited-edition line fuses the iconic Ugg sheepskin boot with the creativity of Tamara Mellon's Jimmy Choo.
Starting at $595, Chuggs don't come cheap, but if you follow the cost-per-wear ratio (total cost of the item divided by estimated number of days you’ll wear it equals the cost per wear) they're well worth the splurge.
And here's a celeb tidbit: Nicki Hilton scored the Starlit style (pictured).
Leopard print, brass stars, nickel studs, fringe details and more make these boots walking works of art.
The Village of Merrick Park
358 San Lorenzo Avenue, Coral Gables
- Summer Fun 2016: Your Guide to Men’s and Women’s Summer-Centric Shopping Haunts in Miami
- 5 Things You Need to Know About the New 90-Minute Barry's Bootcamp Class
- H&M Aventura Is Getting a Facelift
- 5 Facts about The Falls Shopping Mall
- 5 Facts About Town Center at Boca Raton
- H&M Launches Coachella Collection
- 7 Mother's Day gifts that tell mommy she is your dearest
- 6 Can't Miss Shops on Lincoln Road, Miami Beach
- The 5 Wonders of Wanderlista Boutique
- 7 Ways to Eat Your Way To A Sexy Body