UFC's Rashad Evans to throw out first pitch tonight
At Marlins game
This ought to be interesting. In advance of the Ultimate Fighting Championship’s return to South Florida on Friday 8 at the BankAtlantic Center, light heavyweight star and South Florida resident “Suga” Rashad Evans will throw out the ceremonial first pitch at the Miami Marlins game on Tuesday, at 7 p.m. A former UFC champion, Evans, 32, lives in Boca Raton and has become a huge fan of the Marlins since relocating to South Florida. He’ll take to the mound at Marlins Park and test his arm as the Marlins battle divisional rival, the Atlanta Braves.
On Our Radar
- Madonna concert dates in Miami changed
- Christina Milian models in Miami Beach
- What's up with Ryan Tannehill's mega contract?
- Instacart: An easier way to get groceries?
- Tony Romo eats his way through Miami
- Phil Collins in town
- Adrian Grenier guest of honor at magazine party
- Kings of Chaos at Hard Rock Live
- Joe Pepitone biopic penned by local screenwriters
- Talking to Beyonce's fitness guru Marco Borges