UFC's Rashad Evans to throw out first pitch tonight
At Marlins game
This ought to be interesting. In advance of the Ultimate Fighting Championship’s return to South Florida on Friday 8 at the BankAtlantic Center, light heavyweight star and South Florida resident “Suga” Rashad Evans will throw out the ceremonial first pitch at the Miami Marlins game on Tuesday, at 7 p.m. A former UFC champion, Evans, 32, lives in Boca Raton and has become a huge fan of the Marlins since relocating to South Florida. He’ll take to the mound at Marlins Park and test his arm as the Marlins battle divisional rival, the Atlanta Braves.
On Our Radar
- One Direction loves Florida, records concert special
- Celebrity spotting in Miami
- What did most Miamians search for in 2014?
- See Fort Lauderdale native Jason Kennedy tie the knot
- Fleetwood Mac drummer Mick Fleetwood showcases his photography
- Ne-Yo plays Santa Claus in Kendall
- Rosario Dawson in Miami to talk new movie
- Diner en Blanc lands on Miami Beach
- Annie stars in Miami
- Shakira's mansion reportedly back on the market