UFC's Rashad Evans to throw out first pitch tonight
At Marlins game
This ought to be interesting. In advance of the Ultimate Fighting Championship’s return to South Florida on Friday 8 at the BankAtlantic Center, light heavyweight star and South Florida resident “Suga” Rashad Evans will throw out the ceremonial first pitch at the Miami Marlins game on Tuesday, at 7 p.m. A former UFC champion, Evans, 32, lives in Boca Raton and has become a huge fan of the Marlins since relocating to South Florida. He’ll take to the mound at Marlins Park and test his arm as the Marlins battle divisional rival, the Atlanta Braves.
On Our Radar
- Telenovela hunk William Levy hits the big screen
- Local Bachelor Juan Pablo takes it slow
- Supermodel Nina Agdal to make in store appearance
- Rumor mill: Shakira switches brokers midstream
- Local cake makers get reality show, 'Divas del Azucar'
- Wilmer Valderrama will judge Calle Ocho fashion show
- John Turturro to be honored at MIFF
- Cadillac V-series Challenge puts pro golfers, VIPs on the fast track at Homestead-Miami Speedway
- Oprah's Fisher Island home sells again
- Shirley MacLaine to appear at Miami International Film Fest