UFC's Rashad Evans to throw out first pitch tonight
At Marlins game
This ought to be interesting. In advance of the Ultimate Fighting Championship’s return to South Florida on Friday 8 at the BankAtlantic Center, light heavyweight star and South Florida resident “Suga” Rashad Evans will throw out the ceremonial first pitch at the Miami Marlins game on Tuesday, at 7 p.m. A former UFC champion, Evans, 32, lives in Boca Raton and has become a huge fan of the Marlins since relocating to South Florida. He’ll take to the mound at Marlins Park and test his arm as the Marlins battle divisional rival, the Atlanta Braves.
On Our Radar
- William Levy celebrates 35th birthday in Miami
- LeBron James sells his Miami mansion
- World Cup champ Kelley O'Hara at the W
- Wilmer Valderrama in Miami
- Vanilla Ice headed to the Design District?
- Thrive Seminar, Nelson Foundation will award local entrepreneur $10,000 on Thursday on Miami Beach
- Comedian Jo Koy at Magic City Casino
- Want to get gorgeous fast? Glamsquad is one solution
- Puff Daddy and pals to take stage at Fontainebleau
- Miami Marlins star Giancarlo Stanton single & looking