Udonis Haslem heading waterside
Fans can get the Heat star's John Hancock on Sunday
The Miami Heat's Udonis Haslem is going to be the star of the show Sunday afternoon at The Water Club. He'll host Power Boat Run for a Cause, a restaurant run along Miami waters benefiting The Udonis Haslem Foundation, promoting youth development and self confidence.
Udonis will meet and greet fans, sign autographs and dine with guests - just don't ask him about his recent pot possession arrest. The big guy will also hit the waters and make a splash on the world champion raceboat, Miss GEICO.
Among the celebs at the gathering - Miami's own Top Chef contestant Andrea Curto Randazzo, who happens to be exec chef at the waterside spot.
12-4 Sunday at the Water Club, 3639 NE 163rd Street, North Miami Beach
On Our Radar
- What Adrienne Bailon wears to the beach
- Carlos Ponce: I would never run for president
- Emma Roberts: I need to visit Miami more often
- Pitbull makes Miami look good in 'Sexy Beaches' video
- 7 cool booths to visit at Agenda Miami
- 5 ways Colombians in Miami celebrated their independence day
- 5 Things We Loved at Premios Juventud
- You'll Never Guess Where 'The Rock' Calls his Favorite Place to Eat in Miami
- How to keep getting Miami.com on Facebook
- Pokemon Go Invades Miami and here’s our cheat sheet