Udonis Haslem heading waterside
Fans can get the Heat star's John Hancock on Sunday
The Miami Heat's Udonis Haslem is going to be the star of the show Sunday afternoon at The Water Club. He'll host Power Boat Run for a Cause, a restaurant run along Miami waters benefiting The Udonis Haslem Foundation, promoting youth development and self confidence.
Udonis will meet and greet fans, sign autographs and dine with guests - just don't ask him about his recent pot possession arrest. The big guy will also hit the waters and make a splash on the world champion raceboat, Miss GEICO.
Among the celebs at the gathering - Miami's own Top Chef contestant Andrea Curto Randazzo, who happens to be exec chef at the waterside spot.
12-4 Sunday at the Water Club, 3639 NE 163rd Street, North Miami Beach
On Our Radar
- 3 rare pre-embargo Cuban cigars to buy in Miami
- How to get the celebrity bikini body you crave
- Luis Guzman in Miami: Spanish is easier than French
- Miami artist Becky Rosa unveils massive public art installation at Wynwood gallery
- Antonio Banderas: I have an attachment to Miami
- Runway Reviews from Miami Fashion Week 2016
- Do you live in one of the most stressed out places in Florida?
- Gwen Stefani's having trouble selling tickets for tour
- Miami Fashion Week arrives with new celebs and a fresh vision
- 5 things to know about 2 Chainz