Udonis Haslem heading waterside
Fans can get the Heat star's John Hancock on Sunday
The Miami Heat's Udonis Haslem is going to be the star of the show Sunday afternoon at The Water Club. He'll host Power Boat Run for a Cause, a restaurant run along Miami waters benefiting The Udonis Haslem Foundation, promoting youth development and self confidence.
Udonis will meet and greet fans, sign autographs and dine with guests - just don't ask him about his recent pot possession arrest. The big guy will also hit the waters and make a splash on the world champion raceboat, Miss GEICO.
Among the celebs at the gathering - Miami's own Top Chef contestant Andrea Curto Randazzo, who happens to be exec chef at the waterside spot.
12-4 Sunday at the Water Club, 3639 NE 163rd Street, North Miami Beach
On Our Radar
- Five reasons to not give up on the Miami Heat
- Boo Madea star Tyler Perry: I don't like Halloween
- Florida has better taste in Halloween candy than most other states, says survey
- Phil Collins: 'I don’t like Miami particularly'
- DJ Irie gets put in the hot seat this Saturday at his own celebrity roast
- King Tide floods the streets of South Florida
- Jose Fernandez may get his own Miami street
- Orange is the New Black star gets her drink on
- Where to get hurricane updates without a TV
- Leonardo DiCaprio, Mark Ruffalo at “Before the Flood” screening