Two Miami companies have major award cred
Two Miami businesses are among more than 100 U.S. food and beverage companies presented with 2014 Good Food Awards. Panther Coffee, the Wynwood-based small-batch roaster and retail shop, and Cacao Art, a Miami maker of high-end Venezuelan chocolate, were announced as winners during a gala this month in San Francisco. Panther earned nods in the coffee category for its Ethiopian Chelba and Nicaraguan Kailash roasts. Cacao was honored in the confections category for its chocolate ganache infused with cardamom and Tupelo honey. Now in its fourth year, the Good Food Awards honor “people who make food that is delicious, respectful of the environment, and connected to communities and cultural traditions,” according to the group.
On Our Radar
- Donald Trump spends Turkey Day in Florida
- Michael B Jordan in Miami talking 'Creed'
- Actor named honorary president of Miami Fashion Week
- Are Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie coming to Art Basel?
- Celebrity doctor's Grove home sells
- Miami teen hits the big time
- Inside details of Sofia Vergara's wedding
- DWTS cast members will present SWAY: A Dance Trilogy at Olympia Theater
- Trey Songz and friends spend the day giving back.
- Recap: Miami.com Experience - Pop-Up Dinner at Bocce with Sugarcane