Two locals will appear on ABC's The Bachelorette
Romantics, whet your appetites for reality matchmaking at its finest. The Bachelorette starring Desiree Hartsock (pictured) is back in action 9 p.m. Monday on ABC.
Of the 25 suitors, two are local lookers. Up first: Juan Pablo Galavis, a 31-year-old former pro soccer player (Miami FC).
On his ABC bio, the Venezuelan-raised music promoter describes himself as “laid-back,” but with the right tunes, he’s “the all-night dancer.” The single father of a young daughter hopes to be a music agent one day. As for his ideal date? Flying in by helicopter and lunching at Venezuela’s Canaima National Park. Hartsock’s one word to describe Galavis is “sexy,” she told People of the athlete. From a buff athlete to a gorgeous federal prosecutor:
For some women, Mike Garofola is as good as it gets. The 33-year-old Miami Beach resident wrote on his bio that in five years he sees himself “married with two children and another on the way, in an amazing home, and at another stage of my professional career.” As for his biggest anxiety when going out with a female, that’s NA. “I don’t have any fears when I go on a date,” said the Long Island native, who will likely be skipping desserts. He is diabetic. Hartsock’s one word to describe this bachelor is “outspoken.”
On Our Radar
- Miami Dolphins watch party at EPIC pool
- Former Gators quarterback: What I like about Miami
- Nicki Minaj called out by mental health group for Miami Beach incident
- Why Miami will be glad to see 2016 end, in gifs
- A Year in Pitbull
- Kylie and Kendall Jenner seen all over Miami for Art Basel
- Bon Jovi puts on private concert for SiriusXM in Miami Beach
- Sarah Jessica Parker gets her Basel on for the first time
- Cheech Marin is promoting a new ‘substance’ in Miami
- Heidi Klum: She’s an artist, too