The gentle fabric of Twistband replaces elastics of the past that dent, pull, and tug on your hair and leave marks on your wrist.
In case you haven't noticed, it's hotter than the Mojave Desert outside. And don't get us started on the humidity. Sheesh.
Which only means one thing: Hair is best worn up and tucked away.
Pony up with Twistbands ($2 and up). As seen on The Today Show, the gentle fabric of Twistband replaces those horrid elastics of the past that dent, pull, and tug on your hair and leave marks on your wrist.
Yes, beat the heat and humidity with a wide variety of bright colors, neutrals, and psychedelic tie-dyes. Twistbands also double as a unique and stylish bracelet.
Twist and shout, folks.
Available at GBS, The Beauty Store — Aventura and Ft. Lauderdale locations.
- The Top Three Trends of the 90s That Are Back Again
- Sneaker Trend
- Sawgrass Mills Scores More Exclusive Shops
- Ultra Cool Fashion
- Miami Dade College Offering Fashion Program
- Pantone Color of the Year: Radiant Orchid
- David Beckham Bodywear for H&M
- Sock Subscription for Men
- Backstage at Wildfox Swim Show during Miami Swim Week
- Miami Swim Week 2013 - Day 4 Recap