The gentle fabric of Twistband replaces elastics of the past that dent, pull, and tug on your hair and leave marks on your wrist.
In case you haven't noticed, it's hotter than the Mojave Desert outside. And don't get us started on the humidity. Sheesh.
Which only means one thing: Hair is best worn up and tucked away.
Pony up with Twistbands ($2 and up). As seen on The Today Show, the gentle fabric of Twistband replaces those horrid elastics of the past that dent, pull, and tug on your hair and leave marks on your wrist.
Yes, beat the heat and humidity with a wide variety of bright colors, neutrals, and psychedelic tie-dyes. Twistbands also double as a unique and stylish bracelet.
Twist and shout, folks.
Available at GBS, The Beauty Store — Aventura and Ft. Lauderdale locations.
GBS, The Beauty Store
- Serpentine Style: Meet Python Handbag Designer Ximena Kavalekas
- 14 Street Style Looks at Miami Fashion Week that Show What’s Trending in the Magic City
- H&M Launches Coachella Collection
- 7 things you didn't know about designer Rachel Roy & her first book, "Design Your Life"
- 6 Spring 2016 Trends You Need To Try Now
- Like Father, Like Son: Le Club Swimwear
- Dadeland Mall Announces New Stores and Store Expansions
- Designer Corinna Saias Mixes Ancient Greece with South Beach
- Nordstrom Rack to Open in Midtown
- H&M Opening Another South Florida Store