The gentle fabric of Twistband replaces elastics of the past that dent, pull, and tug on your hair and leave marks on your wrist.
In case you haven't noticed, it's hotter than the Mojave Desert outside. And don't get us started on the humidity. Sheesh.
Which only means one thing: Hair is best worn up and tucked away.
Pony up with Twistbands ($2 and up). As seen on The Today Show, the gentle fabric of Twistband replaces those horrid elastics of the past that dent, pull, and tug on your hair and leave marks on your wrist.
Yes, beat the heat and humidity with a wide variety of bright colors, neutrals, and psychedelic tie-dyes. Twistbands also double as a unique and stylish bracelet.
Twist and shout, folks.
Available at GBS, The Beauty Store — Aventura and Ft. Lauderdale locations.
- Major Sale at The Fontainebleau This Week
- Learn How to Sew, Miami!
- Sawgrass Mills Mall Adds More Stores!
- H&M Launches Conscious Collection in Miami
- Chanel Unveils Newly Redesigned Boutique in Bal Harbour
- Miami Fashion Week 2013
- Marilyn Monroe Collection at Macy's
- Made in Miami Hair Accessories
- Sofia Vergara's Golden Globes Look
- Cold Weather Styles According to Miami's Fashion Bloggers