Turkey Buster Workout
This workout will cancel out all the calories you consume during your Thanksgiving Day feast.
What's the best way to avoid going up a dress size after the Thanksgiving Day nosh fest? Do a little preventative sweating this week to get your metabolism ready to process the approximately 3,700-4,500 calories involved in the average Thanksgiving Day meal.
Primal Fit Miami hosts a special "Turkey Buster" workout designed to burn the same amount of calories as those consumed during the typical holiday feast. Primal Fit Miami founder Matt Pack promises to push your body to the limits using a variety of intense techniques and exercises.
“My custom workout will not only make room for one’s dinner and dessert, but include simple tricks designed to prevent the lethargy and tiredness that is typically associated with eating a large, multi-course meal,” explains Pack.
The “Turkey Buster” workout includes four semi-private workouts taking place on Monday, Nov. 22, Tuesday, Nov. 23 and Wednesday, Nov. 24th at 7 p.m. and an early morning workout on Thursday, Nov. 25 (Thanksgiving Day) at 8 a.m. at the Miami Shores Parks and Recreation Deptartment Field. The 60-minute workout sessions are open to the public for $14 a class or $55 total for all four days (value: $100). Space is limited. To reserve a spot in class, call 305-951-6648.
See and Do
- Kayak by the light of the moon
- Miami Bike Paths Guide
- 5 places to cool down in Miami
- 7 things to do with your kids in the Florida Keys
- 2016 Great Park Summit showcases strategies for parks in Miami-Dade on Friday
- Hands-on event for kids and parents in Miami’s Design District on Sunday, April 17
- 7 Fun Things To Do During Spring Break for Teens (and Adults of Any Age)
- Eight options for a date night in Miami with no time to waste
- Columbus Day Regatta enters 60th year on Biscayne Bay
- Free admission to Jungle Island for South Florida kids through September