Tuesday, March 8
Drink Ribera, Drink Spain Wine Grand Tasting: Walk-around tasting features more than 50 wineries from the Ribera del Duero region of northern Spain; 6-8 p.m., Rubell Family Collection/Contemporary Arts Foundation Museum, 95 NW 29th St., Miami; $25, registration required. www.drinkriberawine.com/grandtasting.
Barry University Green Market: 9 a.m.-3 p.m., Northeast 115th Street and NE Second Avenue, Miami Shores. 305-531-0038.
- New chef, hot-stone concept at Seasalt & Pepper
- NY-based Quality Meats to open Miami Beach steakhouse
- Miami's rising culinary stars: 30 Under 30
- Michelle Bernstein to pop up at Art Basel 2014
- The List: Rocco's Tacos' Rocco Mangel
- Craft beer of the week: Concrete Beach Stiltsville Pilsner
- Now that's a Good Pie: Davie bakery does sweet and savory
- Restaurant review: Bright colors, bold flavors at Cantina La Veinte
- For Michael Mina's ninja-chef, freaking out is not an option
- Lucky Rice food event returns to Miami Beach