Tuesday, March 8
Drink Ribera, Drink Spain Wine Grand Tasting: Walk-around tasting features more than 50 wineries from the Ribera del Duero region of northern Spain; 6-8 p.m., Rubell Family Collection/Contemporary Arts Foundation Museum, 95 NW 29th St., Miami; $25, registration required. www.drinkriberawine.com/grandtasting.
Barry University Green Market: 9 a.m.-3 p.m., Northeast 115th Street and NE Second Avenue, Miami Shores. 305-531-0038.
- Las Olas gets a new Italian restaurant
- Sip with the experts at La Cave d'Azur's weekly wine tasting
- Feast on a 2lb lobster at Morton's Aug 22
- 7 Peruvian seafood restaurants in Miami to try now
- What's the Best? 5 Cool Ice Cream Shops
- Southern Swank Kitchen in Davie does Southern fare right
- The Miami Spice List: 10 Best Hotel Restaurants
- Brew in Miami: The secret behind one-off beers
- Struggling Lorenzo calls it quits in Miami Beach
- Blackbrick Chinese: A 2014 Best New Restaurant