Tuesday, March 8
Drink Ribera, Drink Spain Wine Grand Tasting: Walk-around tasting features more than 50 wineries from the Ribera del Duero region of northern Spain; 6-8 p.m., Rubell Family Collection/Contemporary Arts Foundation Museum, 95 NW 29th St., Miami; $25, registration required. www.drinkriberawine.com/grandtasting.
Barry University Green Market: 9 a.m.-3 p.m., Northeast 115th Street and NE Second Avenue, Miami Shores. 305-531-0038.
- The List: Miami's best bites with Sugarcane's Timon Balloo
- Joël Robuchon to open three restaurants in Miami's Design District
- The Gang in midtown Miami goes long on flair, falls short on fare
- New-look STK in Miami Beach is off to a sexy, meaty start
- The List: Finding Miami's best food with Quality Meats' Craig Koketsu
- Find a taste of Portugal at Lisboa Grill in Key Biscayne
- Miami's Momi doubles down with downtown dumpling den
- Restaurant-season slowdown hits Miami
- Crust Pizza evolves into Crust Restaurant, opening this month in Miami
- Munch, munch, pass: 4/20 dinner sparks up at Eating House in Coral Gables