Tuesday, March 8
Drink Ribera, Drink Spain Wine Grand Tasting: Walk-around tasting features more than 50 wineries from the Ribera del Duero region of northern Spain; 6-8 p.m., Rubell Family Collection/Contemporary Arts Foundation Museum, 95 NW 29th St., Miami; $25, registration required. www.drinkriberawine.com/grandtasting.
Barry University Green Market: 9 a.m.-3 p.m., Northeast 115th Street and NE Second Avenue, Miami Shores. 305-531-0038.
- First Look: Dragonfly adds to Doral dining scene
- GK Bistronomie falters with service
- Get the details on Brickell City Centre's major dining game
- Zak the Baker closed, reopens Friday
- Wynwood Brewing releases special beer
- First Look: 1111 Peruvian Bistro brings polished Peruvian to Brickell
- "Celebrity" status won't get you into Eating House's sold-out 4/20 dinner
- 10 New Restaurants Coming Soon to Downtown Doral
- Blue Collar restaurant hosting 2016 Matzo Chase - a scavenger hunt in Miami
- 15 Amazing, Vegetarian-Friendly Restaurants in Miami