Tudor House Opens
Geoffrey Zakarian returns to SoBe
South Beach welcomes back a celeb chef this month as Geoffrey Zakarian (finally) opens the much-anticipated Tudor House at the Dream South Beach hotel. Zakarian (Chopped, Blue Door at the Delano circa mid-90s) is bringing "neighborhood gastro café" to the hotel restaurant - think Greek salad panzanella, English pea soup, chicken liver pate, braised lamb belly and meatballs.
- The List: Miami's best eats with Piripi's Najat Kaanache
- Chefs named at new Miami restaurants Centro Taco, Laffa Mediterranean and Zest
- The List: Miami's best food with Sushi Maki's Abe Ng
- Miami's best burgers are getting fired up at Burger Brawl
- The List: Miami's best foods with Cantina La Veinte's Santiago Gómez
- La Embajada to open restaurant, coffee bar, music venue in Wynwood
- Tamarina hires exec chef from 'Best New Restaurant' winner Dolce
- Miami's most anticipated restaurants: Where are they now?
- Michelle Bernstein opens Cena by Michy in Miami's MiMo neighborhood
- Where to Treat Mom for Mother's Day