Tudor House Opens
Geoffrey Zakarian returns to SoBe
South Beach welcomes back a celeb chef this month as Geoffrey Zakarian (finally) opens the much-anticipated Tudor House at the Dream South Beach hotel. Zakarian (Chopped, Blue Door at the Delano circa mid-90s) is bringing "neighborhood gastro café" to the hotel restaurant - think Greek salad panzanella, English pea soup, chicken liver pate, braised lamb belly and meatballs.
- Is Thomas Keller opening a restaurant in Miami?
- Azul names Benjamin Murray chef de cuisine
- La Moderna Italian restaurant and bar opens in Sunset Harbour
- Kids Eat Free July 1-31: Feast on Munchkin Eats
- Michael Schwartz to close Cayman Islands outpost of Michael's Genuine Food & Drink
- The Dutch's BBQ series returns July 1
- The List: 10 best bets for Father's Day dining in South Florida
- Macchialina team to open BaZi modern Asian restaurant in South Beach's Marlin Hotel
- Father's Day contest: Win Dad free steaks from The Forge, Quality Meats, Wolfgang's
- Proof Pizza, Josh's Deli, 27 Restaurant keep their stars shining