Tudor House Opens
Geoffrey Zakarian returns to SoBe
South Beach welcomes back a celeb chef this month as Geoffrey Zakarian (finally) opens the much-anticipated Tudor House at the Dream South Beach hotel. Zakarian (Chopped, Blue Door at the Delano circa mid-90s) is bringing "neighborhood gastro café" to the hotel restaurant - think Greek salad panzanella, English pea soup, chicken liver pate, braised lamb belly and meatballs.
- My Ceviche owners to open Laffa Mediterranean Kitchen in Miami
- Slow Food's Ark of Taste at Paraiso Bay
- The List: Oceanaire's Kareem Anguin
- Miami Beach's Macchialina to open in Asheville
- Fresh American Bistro debuts in Sunny Isles
- The List: Seagrape's Michelle Bernstein
- Pubbelly and Wynwood Brewing Co. to open restaurant, beer bar on cruise ship
- Are these the best restaurants in South Florida?
- La Nuit en Rosé wine festival coming to Miami Beach Edition
- Miami's 15 most anticipated restaurants of 2015