Tudor House Opens
Geoffrey Zakarian returns to SoBe
South Beach welcomes back a celeb chef this month as Geoffrey Zakarian (finally) opens the much-anticipated Tudor House at the Dream South Beach hotel. Zakarian (Chopped, Blue Door at the Delano circa mid-90s) is bringing "neighborhood gastro café" to the hotel restaurant - think Greek salad panzanella, English pea soup, chicken liver pate, braised lamb belly and meatballs.
- Zak the Baker closed, reopens Friday
- "Celebrity" status won't get you into Eating House's sold-out 4/20 dinner
- 10 New Restaurants Coming Soon to Downtown Doral
- Game of Thrones-inspired dishes at Beaker & Gray
- O, Miami poetry shows up in local food
- Two for one: Barley chef to open pizza pop up in Dadeland
- Balans restaurant owner found dead
- Which Miami seafood chef won last weekend's pork cooking competition?
- New menu for Raleigh Hotel restaurant
- This Miami chef was named Food & Wine best new chef