Tucker Out at Target
Make a beeline for the Bull's Eye: Tucker for Target is now at your Target store and online.
Starting September 12th, Tucker for Target GO International collection makes a beeline for the Bull’s Eye and online.
Known for silk-printed blouses and dresses (Jessica Simpson is a fan!), Tucker is a favorite of fashionistas with a youthful spirit and lifestyle. Designer Gaby Basora is at the helm of the label and her Target collection boasts geometric and nature-inspired patterns on blouses and flirty dresses. An assortment of eye-catching graphics including butterflies, polka dots and large florals, paired with spicy hues such as taupe, pumpkin and brick red, transform classic silhouettes into fresh must-haves, too.
“Gaby Basora offers women pieces they covet – wearable, beautiful clothes that provide effortless style and timeless appeal,” says Trish Adams, senior vice president, Target. “We are honored to have her create a collection for Target and to share her vision with our guests, providing designer fashion at a great value to women everywhere.”
The prices? Starting at $19 to $79, you can get tuckered out.
- What to Wear at The World Golf Championships-Cadillac Championship
- GBS Serving Up Free Get-Gorgeous Services
- Peep the Lilly Pultizer Jeep!
- New Store Openings at Aventura Mall
- Love is in the HAIR at Blo Midtown
- New Outlet Locations Coming Soon to Sawgrass Mills
- Blush Boutique Blowout Sale
- Eberjey Sample Sale!
- Art Basel Shopping & Fashion Events Guide
- Hola, Webster Cabana at St. Regis Bal Harbour Resort