Tucker Out at Target
Make a beeline for the Bull's Eye: Tucker for Target is now at your Target store and online.
Starting September 12th, Tucker for Target GO International collection makes a beeline for the Bull’s Eye and online.
Known for silk-printed blouses and dresses (Jessica Simpson is a fan!), Tucker is a favorite of fashionistas with a youthful spirit and lifestyle. Designer Gaby Basora is at the helm of the label and her Target collection boasts geometric and nature-inspired patterns on blouses and flirty dresses. An assortment of eye-catching graphics including butterflies, polka dots and large florals, paired with spicy hues such as taupe, pumpkin and brick red, transform classic silhouettes into fresh must-haves, too.
“Gaby Basora offers women pieces they covet – wearable, beautiful clothes that provide effortless style and timeless appeal,” says Trish Adams, senior vice president, Target. “We are honored to have her create a collection for Target and to share her vision with our guests, providing designer fashion at a great value to women everywhere.”
The prices? Starting at $19 to $79, you can get tuckered out.
- Miami Design District Updates
- Athleta Lincoln Road
- Eden Posh Lip Gloss Party
- Peace Love World Sample Sale!
- Another H&M Opens in Miami
- Shop for a Good Cause
- Miami Fashion Week 2014 begins Thursday
- Miami Shopping Events & News: May 7-9
- Victoria's Secret PINK to Open First Miami Stand-alone Store
- Miami Fashion Events & News: April 21 to 28