Try some new bubbly
Saint Crystal good enough for Drake
To ring in 2011 in style, sideswipe the obvious and look into another sparkling adult beverage. Saint Crystal, essentially vodka with bubbles, is made from a blend of primo grains from Champagne, France, and charcoal-filtered spring water. The company is launching the effervescent stuff at a party at Wall at the W South Beach on New Year's Eve with a performance by Drake. Attendees will be sipping on the New Year's Goddess cocktail, made with SC, honey water, lemon juice, passionfruit and club soda. Festive!
On Our Radar
- Miami Beach, Miami Gardens among nation’s most dangerous suburbs
- Old Spice Guy Isaiah Mustafa spreads the love
- Will Smith seen relaxing at Zuma
- Local designer wins Lifetime's 'Under the Gunn'
- 'House of Cards' star Kevin Spacey dines out
- Austin Mahone celebrates 18th birthday
- Miracle Myles: Myles Chefetz's South of Fifth takeover continues with Prime Private
- Fashion designer Ariana Rockefeller at Alene Too
- Rafael Nadal spends time in presidential suite
- Mayim Bialik is a geek and plays one on TV