Try some new bubbly
Saint Crystal good enough for Drake
To ring in 2011 in style, sideswipe the obvious and look into another sparkling adult beverage. Saint Crystal, essentially vodka with bubbles, is made from a blend of primo grains from Champagne, France, and charcoal-filtered spring water. The company is launching the effervescent stuff at a party at Wall at the W South Beach on New Year's Eve with a performance by Drake. Attendees will be sipping on the New Year's Goddess cocktail, made with SC, honey water, lemon juice, passionfruit and club soda. Festive!
On Our Radar
- Armand Assante remembers 'Mambo Kings' premiere
- Zika cases found in Miami Beach, pregnant women warned to stay away by CDC
- Kanye West's Life of Pablo pop up shop in Miami
- Miami hurdler Brianna Rollins rules!
- Disney princess Aimee Carrero a Miami girl
- Are Anna Kournikova and Enrique Iglesias married?
- 6 things to do so you don't get Zika
- Refrain From Ever Becoming A Plastic Surgery Nightmare with Dr. Nassif's Beauty Tips
- Cristiano Ronaldo spied out in Miami
- Ex Housewife Ana Quincoces fails to win Next Food Network Star