Try some new bubbly
Saint Crystal good enough for Drake
To ring in 2011 in style, sideswipe the obvious and look into another sparkling adult beverage. Saint Crystal, essentially vodka with bubbles, is made from a blend of primo grains from Champagne, France, and charcoal-filtered spring water. The company is launching the effervescent stuff at a party at Wall at the W South Beach on New Year's Eve with a performance by Drake. Attendees will be sipping on the New Year's Goddess cocktail, made with SC, honey water, lemon juice, passionfruit and club soda. Festive!
On Our Radar
- Local cake makers get reality show, 'Divas del Azucar'
- Wilmer Valderrama will judge Calle Ocho fashion show
- John Turturro to be honored at MIFF
- Cadillac V-series Challenge puts pro golfers, VIPs on the fast track at Homestead-Miami Speedway
- Oprah's Fisher Island home sells again
- Shirley MacLaine to appear at Miami International Film Fest
- Beckhams won't move into Versace mansion
- Celeb spotting: Prime 112 sees a lot of action
- Emilio Estefan movie to have world premiere
- Kim Kardashian's ex husband sells home