Try some new bubbly
Saint Crystal good enough for Drake
To ring in 2011 in style, sideswipe the obvious and look into another sparkling adult beverage. Saint Crystal, essentially vodka with bubbles, is made from a blend of primo grains from Champagne, France, and charcoal-filtered spring water. The company is launching the effervescent stuff at a party at Wall at the W South Beach on New Year's Eve with a performance by Drake. Attendees will be sipping on the New Year's Goddess cocktail, made with SC, honey water, lemon juice, passionfruit and club soda. Festive!
On Our Radar
- Delray Beach rapper J Rand keeping it real in South Florida
- Pitbull isn't just Mr. 305, he's Mr. Florida
- Gabrielle Anwar set to marry this weekend
- William Levy celebrates 35th birthday in Miami
- LeBron James sells his Miami mansion
- World Cup champ Kelley O'Hara at the W
- Wilmer Valderrama in Miami
- Vanilla Ice headed to the Design District?
- Thrive Seminar, Nelson Foundation will award local entrepreneur $10,000 on Thursday on Miami Beach
- Comedian Jo Koy at Magic City Casino