Try some new bubbly
Saint Crystal good enough for Drake
To ring in 2011 in style, sideswipe the obvious and look into another sparkling adult beverage. Saint Crystal, essentially vodka with bubbles, is made from a blend of primo grains from Champagne, France, and charcoal-filtered spring water. The company is launching the effervescent stuff at a party at Wall at the W South Beach on New Year's Eve with a performance by Drake. Attendees will be sipping on the New Year's Goddess cocktail, made with SC, honey water, lemon juice, passionfruit and club soda. Festive!
On Our Radar
- David Beckham canvasing Miami again?
- Paris Hilton on the red carpet
- Kathie Lee Gifford at Boca Bachannal
- Ex Real Housewives of Miami star arrested
- Local chef a contestant on 'Hell's Kitchen'
- Big Bang Theory star Jim Parsons in Miami
- Dan Aykroyd making stops in Broward
- Scott Disick set to appear at Crazy Horse in Pompano Beach
- Toni Braxton meets up with the Wades at benefit
- Sir Richard Branson takes in Formula E