Try a 'flu shot' in a cocktail
Leblon has what ails you
The flu has officially reached epidemic proportions and as most of us know it's no fun. Something that is fun: drinking. Leblon Cachaca cares about your health. The company recently released a few tips to stay in tip top shape:
1. Wash your hands thoroughly using soap and water
2. Remove the following ingredients from your cupboard and mix: 1oz Leblon Cachaca, 1/4 oz Cedilla Acai Liqueur, 1/4 oz raw honey, a squeeze of lemon
3. Combine ingredients in a glass of ice and stir well
4. Repeat as often as needed until flu season is over.
They call it a Brazilian liquid flu shot but if you really need one, head to your nearest CVS, not liquor store.
If all else fails (sniff sniff), make a caipirinha and call it a day.
On Our Radar
- Kesley Grammer and wife spotted in Miami Beach
- Enrique Iglesias faces misdemeanor charges
- Jason Derulo talks new album, influences
- It's decision time for Dwyane Wade
- Launch party for Moscai hosted at The W
- Soccer player Cristiano Ronaldo spotted at W Hotel
- Magic Mike XXL stars at Miami Walk of Fame ceremony
- Irie Weekend a success
- Report: Prince Royce needs to pay up
- Real Housewives couple sue