Try a 'flu shot' in a cocktail
Leblon has what ails you
The flu has officially reached epidemic proportions and as most of us know it's no fun. Something that is fun: drinking. Leblon Cachaca cares about your health. The company recently released a few tips to stay in tip top shape:
1. Wash your hands thoroughly using soap and water
2. Remove the following ingredients from your cupboard and mix: 1oz Leblon Cachaca, 1/4 oz Cedilla Acai Liqueur, 1/4 oz raw honey, a squeeze of lemon
3. Combine ingredients in a glass of ice and stir well
4. Repeat as often as needed until flu season is over.
They call it a Brazilian liquid flu shot but if you really need one, head to your nearest CVS, not liquor store.
If all else fails (sniff sniff), make a caipirinha and call it a day.
On Our Radar
- Miami Dolphins watch party at EPIC pool
- Former Gators quarterback: What I like about Miami
- Nicki Minaj called out by mental health group for Miami Beach incident
- Why Miami will be glad to see 2016 end, in gifs
- A Year in Pitbull
- Kylie and Kendall Jenner seen all over Miami for Art Basel
- Bon Jovi puts on private concert for SiriusXM in Miami Beach
- Sarah Jessica Parker gets her Basel on for the first time
- Cheech Marin is promoting a new ‘substance’ in Miami
- Heidi Klum: She’s an artist, too