Try a 'flu shot' in a cocktail
Leblon has what ails you
The flu has officially reached epidemic proportions and as most of us know it's no fun. Something that is fun: drinking. Leblon Cachaca cares about your health. The company recently released a few tips to stay in tip top shape:
1. Wash your hands thoroughly using soap and water
2. Remove the following ingredients from your cupboard and mix: 1oz Leblon Cachaca, 1/4 oz Cedilla Acai Liqueur, 1/4 oz raw honey, a squeeze of lemon
3. Combine ingredients in a glass of ice and stir well
4. Repeat as often as needed until flu season is over.
They call it a Brazilian liquid flu shot but if you really need one, head to your nearest CVS, not liquor store.
If all else fails (sniff sniff), make a caipirinha and call it a day.
On Our Radar
- Rick Ross celebrates 10 years of 'Port of Miami'
- 5 reasons why everyone should watch Premios Tu Mundo
- Ricky Martin in Miami Beach with Maluma
- Armand Assante remembers 'Mambo Kings' premiere
- Zika cases found in Miami Beach, pregnant women warned to stay away by CDC
- Kanye West's Life of Pablo pop up shop in Miami
- Miami hurdler Brianna Rollins rules!
- Disney princess Aimee Carrero a Miami girl
- Are Anna Kournikova and Enrique Iglesias married?
- 6 things to do so you don't get Zika