Try a 'flu shot' in a cocktail
Leblon has what ails you
The flu has officially reached epidemic proportions and as most of us know it's no fun. Something that is fun: drinking. Leblon Cachaca cares about your health. The company recently released a few tips to stay in tip top shape:
1. Wash your hands thoroughly using soap and water
2. Remove the following ingredients from your cupboard and mix: 1oz Leblon Cachaca, 1/4 oz Cedilla Acai Liqueur, 1/4 oz raw honey, a squeeze of lemon
3. Combine ingredients in a glass of ice and stir well
4. Repeat as often as needed until flu season is over.
They call it a Brazilian liquid flu shot but if you really need one, head to your nearest CVS, not liquor store.
If all else fails (sniff sniff), make a caipirinha and call it a day.
On Our Radar
- 3 rare pre-embargo Cuban cigars to buy in Miami
- How to get the celebrity bikini body you crave
- Luis Guzman in Miami: Spanish is easier than French
- Miami artist Becky Rosa unveils massive public art installation at Wynwood gallery
- Antonio Banderas: I have an attachment to Miami
- Runway Reviews from Miami Fashion Week 2016
- Do you live in one of the most stressed out places in Florida?
- Gwen Stefani's having trouble selling tickets for tour
- Miami Fashion Week arrives with new celebs and a fresh vision
- 5 things to know about 2 Chainz