Try a 'flu shot' in a cocktail
Leblon has what ails you
The flu has officially reached epidemic proportions and as most of us know it's no fun. Something that is fun: drinking. Leblon Cachaca cares about your health. The company recently released a few tips to stay in tip top shape:
1. Wash your hands thoroughly using soap and water
2. Remove the following ingredients from your cupboard and mix: 1oz Leblon Cachaca, 1/4 oz Cedilla Acai Liqueur, 1/4 oz raw honey, a squeeze of lemon
3. Combine ingredients in a glass of ice and stir well
4. Repeat as often as needed until flu season is over.
They call it a Brazilian liquid flu shot but if you really need one, head to your nearest CVS, not liquor store.
If all else fails (sniff sniff), make a caipirinha and call it a day.
On Our Radar
- One Direction loves Florida, records concert special
- Celebrity spotting in Miami
- What did most Miamians search for in 2014?
- See Fort Lauderdale native Jason Kennedy tie the knot
- Fleetwood Mac drummer Mick Fleetwood showcases his photography
- Ne-Yo plays Santa Claus in Kendall
- Rosario Dawson in Miami to talk new movie
- Diner en Blanc lands on Miami Beach
- Annie stars in Miami
- Shakira's mansion reportedly back on the market