Trunkshow on Miami Beach
Slip away from the International Boat Show for a fashion event that also gives back to the community.
Give: The Shop Trunk Show
The James Royal Palm
Friday, Feb. 15, 2013 from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m.
1545 Collins Ave., Miami Beach
Whether you're new in town for Miami’s famed International Boat Show or a local looking for some new gear that even gives back to the community, seek out The James Royal Palm’s curated retail outlet, Give: The Shop.
On Friday, Feb. 15 from 11 to 4 p.m., Give is hosting its first major trunk show featuring TOMS Sunglasses and Juil Sandals for guests to wear alongside Miami’s boating elite next weekend. The feel-good factor? For every pair of sunglasses sold at GIVE, TOMS provides eye care including medical treatment, prescription sunglasses and sight saving surgery to people all over the world. In partnership with Soles for Souls, for every pair of Juil Sandals sold, a pair is donated to those in need in developing countries.
- Doral to Open T.J.Maxx
- ‘Tis the Season to Shop to Stop MS at Saks
- New H&M Opening Soon
- New Stores at Miami International Mall
- Meet Dan Marino at Macy's Dadeland
- Shop For A Cause with Blogger Angeles Almuna
- beGlammed On-Demand Beauty Service Launches in Miami
- SEPHORA Opening in Coral Gables
- Capretto Shoes to Host Two Stylish Events
- Create Your Own Chuck Taylor All Star Sneakers