Trunkshow on Miami Beach
Slip away from the International Boat Show for a fashion event that also gives back to the community.
Whether you're new in town for Miami’s famed International Boat Show or a local looking for some new gear that even gives back to the community, seek out The James Royal Palm’s curated retail outlet, Give: The Shop.
On Friday, Feb. 15 from 11 to 4 p.m., Give is hosting its first major trunk show featuring TOMS Sunglasses and Juil Sandals for guests to wear alongside Miami’s boating elite next weekend. The feel-good factor? For every pair of sunglasses sold at GIVE, TOMS provides eye care including medical treatment, prescription sunglasses and sight saving surgery to people all over the world. In partnership with Soles for Souls, for every pair of Juil Sandals sold, a pair is donated to those in need in developing countries.
Give: The Shop Trunk Show
The James Royal Palm
Friday, Feb. 15, 2013 from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m.
1545 Collins Ave., Miami Beach
- Sawgrass Mills Memorial Day Super Sale
- H&M Aventura Is Getting a Facelift
- Destination Fashion 2016 Recap
- Design on a Dime 2016
- Bal Harbour Shops Hosts Film Festival for Fashion Lovers
- Trina Turk & Mr. Turk Boutique Opening in MiMo
- 9 New Stores At Sawgrass Mills
- F21 RED to Open
- Del Toro Shoes and Tibi Collaborate
- H&M Opens at Dolphin Mall