Trojan Vibrations gives away free vibrators in Miami Beach
Need to spice things up in the boudoir? Trojan Vibrations will be handing out free vibrators on Miami Beach this Tuesday.
Trojan Vibrations Giveaway
Tuesday, February 26; noon-4 p.m.
NoWhere Lounge, 653 Washington Street, Miami Beach; Facebook.com/TrojanVibrations.
Not since Oprah gave away a fleet of free cars has a giveaway been quite so epic as what Miami Beach will experience next Tuesday. Parked outside of NoWhere Lounge (653 Washington Ave.) will be a fleet of Pleasure Carts that will be dispensing free Trojan Vibrations products (while supplies last).
"What?" you say. "Free vibrators? How can that be?"
It turns out that a pleasure revolution has been sweeping major cities from New York to Chicago to Las Vegas where locals have all gotten their hands on the latest models of battery operated boyfriends like the Trojan Tri-Phoria Vibrator (retails for $39.99) and the Trojan Pulse Vibrator (retails $29.99). Now it's Miami's turn to get in on the freaky free action.
The goal? To get you out of your bedroom funk and bring a little spice to your trists.
Who needs a free car when they are handing out vibrators?
On Our Radar
- Keith Richards' daughter Alexandra spins for crowd
- Models & bottles: Leonardo DiCaprio does Miami Beach
- The Rock literally battles it out in new movie Hercules
- Mario Lopez parties on yacht in Miami Beach
- Models spotted at Swim Week
- Cool and crafty event at Aventura Mall
- Roselyn Sánchez dishes on ‘Devious Maids,’ singing and new Spanish comedy
- Local bachelor appears in the nude on reality show
- Burger place featured on TV show
- Cake Boss helps local baker