Trojan Vibrations gives away free vibrators in Miami Beach
Need to spice things up in the boudoir? Trojan Vibrations will be handing out free vibrators on Miami Beach this Tuesday.
Not since Oprah gave away a fleet of free cars has a giveaway been quite so epic as what Miami Beach will experience next Tuesday. Parked outside of NoWhere Lounge (653 Washington Ave.) will be a fleet of Pleasure Carts that will be dispensing free Trojan Vibrations products (while supplies last).
"What?" you say. "Free vibrators? How can that be?"
It turns out that a pleasure revolution has been sweeping major cities from New York to Chicago to Las Vegas where locals have all gotten their hands on the latest models of battery operated boyfriends like the Trojan Tri-Phoria Vibrator (retails for $39.99) and the Trojan Pulse Vibrator (retails $29.99). Now it's Miami's turn to get in on the freaky free action.
The goal? To get you out of your bedroom funk and bring a little spice to your trists.
Who needs a free car when they are handing out vibrators?
Trojan Vibrations Giveaway
Tuesday, February 26; noon-4 p.m.
NoWhere Lounge, 653 Washington Street, Miami Beach; Facebook.com/TrojanVibrations.
On Our Radar
- Rick Ross celebrates 10 years of 'Port of Miami'
- 5 reasons why everyone should watch Premios Tu Mundo
- Ricky Martin in Miami Beach with Maluma
- Armand Assante remembers 'Mambo Kings' premiere
- Zika cases found in Miami Beach, pregnant women warned to stay away by CDC
- Kanye West's Life of Pablo pop up shop in Miami
- Miami hurdler Brianna Rollins rules!
- Disney princess Aimee Carrero a Miami girl
- Are Anna Kournikova and Enrique Iglesias married?
- 6 things to do so you don't get Zika