Trina Turk Takes on Bal Harbour
The Print Princess opens shop in Bal Harbour. Get your paws on Trina Turk's bold patterns and sexy silhouettes.
Calling all clotheshorses: Trina Turk Bal Harbour opens Tuesday, October 27th.
The 2,000 square-foot space decked out in Old Miami style houses Turk's ready-to-wear, swimwear, home furnishings and accessories collections.
Turk says, "Our newest boutique in Bal Harbour Shops is an exciting location for us. I am continually inspired by the cocktail party and poolside lifestyle, so this location will showcase our brand in a captivating, glamorous and enticing environment that epitomizes that lifestyle. We have taken great measures to ensure we deliver our optimistic vision to this incredible shopping destination.”
Trina Turk Bal Harbour
9700 Collins Avenue, Bal Harbour
- 14 Street Style Looks at Miami Fashion Week that Show What’s Trending in the Magic City
- H&M Launches Coachella Collection
- 7 things you didn't know about designer Rachel Roy & her first book, "Design Your Life"
- 6 Spring 2016 Trends You Need To Try Now
- Like Father, Like Son: Le Club Swimwear
- Dadeland Mall Announces New Stores and Store Expansions
- Designer Corinna Saias Mixes Ancient Greece with South Beach
- Nordstrom Rack to Open in Midtown
- H&M Opening Another South Florida Store
- Diane von Furstenberg to Visit Books & Books and Aventura Mall