Trina Turk Takes on Bal Harbour
The Print Princess opens shop in Bal Harbour. Get your paws on Trina Turk's bold patterns and sexy silhouettes.
Trina Turk Bal Harbour
9700 Collins Avenue, Bal Harbour
Calling all clotheshorses: Trina Turk Bal Harbour opens Tuesday, October 27th.
The 2,000 square-foot space decked out in Old Miami style houses Turk's ready-to-wear, swimwear, home furnishings and accessories collections.
Turk says, "Our newest boutique in Bal Harbour Shops is an exciting location for us. I am continually inspired by the cocktail party and poolside lifestyle, so this location will showcase our brand in a captivating, glamorous and enticing environment that epitomizes that lifestyle. We have taken great measures to ensure we deliver our optimistic vision to this incredible shopping destination.”
- Like Father, Like Son: Le Club Swimwear
- Dadeland Mall Announces New Stores and Store Expansions
- Designer Corinna Saias Mixes Ancient Greece with South Beach
- Nordstrom Rack to Open in Midtown
- H&M Opening Another South Florida Store
- Diane von Furstenberg to Visit Books & Books and Aventura Mall
- Meet Dee and Tommy Hilfiger
- Dwayne Wade to Sell Clothing for Charity
- Aventura Mall Happenings
- Fall 2014's Top Trends