Trina Turk Takes on Bal Harbour
The Print Princess opens shop in Bal Harbour. Get your paws on Trina Turk's bold patterns and sexy silhouettes.
Trina Turk Bal Harbour
9700 Collins Avenue, Bal Harbour
Calling all clotheshorses: Trina Turk Bal Harbour opens Tuesday, October 27th.
The 2,000 square-foot space decked out in Old Miami style houses Turk's ready-to-wear, swimwear, home furnishings and accessories collections.
Turk says, "Our newest boutique in Bal Harbour Shops is an exciting location for us. I am continually inspired by the cocktail party and poolside lifestyle, so this location will showcase our brand in a captivating, glamorous and enticing environment that epitomizes that lifestyle. We have taken great measures to ensure we deliver our optimistic vision to this incredible shopping destination.”
- Urban Outfitters Opening New Store in Miami
- Major Sale at The Fontainebleau This Week
- Learn How to Sew, Miami!
- Sawgrass Mills Mall Adds More Stores!
- H&M Launches Conscious Collection in Miami
- Chanel Unveils Newly Redesigned Boutique in Bal Harbour
- Miami Fashion Week 2013
- Marilyn Monroe Collection at Macy's
- Made in Miami Hair Accessories
- Sofia Vergara's Golden Globes Look