Recycle your Christmas tree! Here's how, greenies.
Well, the presents have been exchanged. The meals have been prepared and eaten. Santa and the reindeer are safely ensconced at the North Pole. The New Year approaches and every time you enter your living room in your bare feet, dried pine needles from the tree stick to your soles. What was once a fresh, supple pine that smelled like Christmas is now a large version of every houseplant you ever murdered. This is no bueno.
What's a household to do?
Recycle that tree! Starting Tuesday, January 3, 2012, Miami Beach residents can schedule curbside collection by dialing (305) 594-1500. Or you can drop off your tree at Trash and Recycling Collection Centers, open seven days a week from 7 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. at West Little River, 1830 N.W. 79, Street Snapper Creek. Also an option? Home Chemical Collection Centers accepts Christmas trees for recycling seven days a week from 7 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. located at 8831 N.W. 58 Street.
Green is good!
- Miami Design District Updates
- Athleta Lincoln Road
- Eden Posh Lip Gloss Party
- Peace Love World Sample Sale!
- Another H&M Opens in Miami
- Shop for a Good Cause
- Miami Fashion Week 2014 begins Thursday
- Miami Shopping Events & News: May 7-9
- Victoria's Secret PINK to Open First Miami Stand-alone Store
- Miami Fashion Events & News: April 21 to 28