Treat yourself to Sushi Samba & a movie July 22
Samba & a movie once a month with Sushi Samba & Coral Gables Art Cinema
Feast on international cuisine & culture Tuesday, July 22 as Sushi Samba Coral Gables & the Coral Gables Art Cinema present Samba & a Movie. The monthly series features a three-course meal a feature film. Invest $35, choose between 6:30 or 8:45pm seatings and enjoy.
This month's film, A Wolf at the Door (O Lobo Atras da Porta), is billed as one of the best Brazilian films of the year and is based on a true story about a child’s kidnapping and her parent’s role in it. The accompanying menu includes miso soup, roasted cauliflower, grilled robata salmon and chocolate banana cake.
Purchase tickets online at Coral Gables Art Cinema, then call Sushi Samba at 305-448-4990 to secure your pre or post-film dinner reservation.Save the date for August - Woody Allen's Magic in the Moonlight is slated for August 19.
Samba & a Movie
Tuesday, July 22
Sushi Samba Coral Gables
180 Aragon Ave, Coral Gables
$35 per person
- What this 'hungry black man' did after a 'dining while black' experience
- Taste Chinese, Mexican and Japanese in one bite — for one night only
- A vegetarian gastropub? It's coming to (where else?) South Beach
- Where you can taste a prize-winning doughnut in Miami
- These are Miami's most popular brunch spots, says Yelp
- Pollo Tropical wants you to cheat — on your chicken
- Three perfect words: Free chocolate croissants
- Burgers and beer in Brickell on National Cheeseburger Day
- Who has Miami's favorite fried chicken?
- This local Haitian chef will be on Food Network — again