Treat yourself to Sushi Samba & a movie July 22
Samba & a movie once a month with Sushi Samba & Coral Gables Art Cinema
Feast on international cuisine & culture Tuesday, July 22 as Sushi Samba Coral Gables & the Coral Gables Art Cinema present Samba & a Movie. The monthly series features a three-course meal a feature film. Invest $35, choose between 6:30 or 8:45pm seatings and enjoy.
This month's film, A Wolf at the Door (O Lobo Atras da Porta), is billed as one of the best Brazilian films of the year and is based on a true story about a child’s kidnapping and her parent’s role in it. The accompanying menu includes miso soup, roasted cauliflower, grilled robata salmon and chocolate banana cake.
Purchase tickets online at Coral Gables Art Cinema, then call Sushi Samba at 305-448-4990 to secure your pre or post-film dinner reservation.Save the date for August - Woody Allen's Magic in the Moonlight is slated for August 19.
Samba & a Movie
Tuesday, July 22
Sushi Samba Coral Gables
180 Aragon Ave, Coral Gables
$35 per person
- 3D Printed Candy arrives in Miami on June 1 at Dylan’s Candy Bar
- Coral Gables, Dadeland get anticipated new restaurants
- Beer milkshakes are a 'thing' and they're coming to Wynwood
- Brickell Restaurant Week begins today
- COYO Taco opens in Brickell today
- Celeb chef Michelle Bernstein out at Seagrape
- MiMo's The Federal will close for a week, reopen with new name, concept
- Zak the Baker closed, reopens Friday
- "Celebrity" status won't get you into Eating House's sold-out 4/20 dinner
- 10 New Restaurants Coming Soon to Downtown Doral