Treat yourself to Sushi Samba & a movie July 22
Samba & a movie once a month with Sushi Samba & Coral Gables Art Cinema
Samba & a Movie
Tuesday, July 22
Sushi Samba Coral Gables
180 Aragon Ave, Coral Gables
$35 per person
Feast on international cuisine & culture Tuesday, July 22 as Sushi Samba Coral Gables & the Coral Gables Art Cinema present Samba & a Movie. The monthly series features a three-course meal a feature film. Invest $35, choose between 6:30 or 8:45pm seatings and enjoy.
This month's film, A Wolf at the Door (O Lobo Atras da Porta), is billed as one of the best Brazilian films of the year and is based on a true story about a child’s kidnapping and her parent’s role in it. The accompanying menu includes miso soup, roasted cauliflower, grilled robata salmon and chocolate banana cake.
Purchase tickets online at Coral Gables Art Cinema, then call Sushi Samba at 305-448-4990 to secure your pre or post-film dinner reservation.Save the date for August - Woody Allen's Magic in the Moonlight is slated for August 19.
- The List: Miami's best bites with Sugarcane's Timon Balloo
- Joël Robuchon to open three restaurants in Miami's Design District
- The List: Finding Miami's best food with Quality Meats' Craig Koketsu
- Crust Pizza evolves into Crust Restaurant, opening this month in Miami
- 'Top Chef' alum Spike Mendelsohn to open Sunny's at The Hall hotel in South Beach
- The List: Miami's 10 best bites with chef Diego Oka of La Mar
- Porfirio's closes in South Beach, Señor Frog's opening delayed
- NYC's Sullivan Street Bakery to open in Miami
- The Fed in Miami brings back Crawdaddy Wednesdays
- The List: Miami's best dishes with Katsuya's Jose Icardi