Treat yourself to Sushi Samba & a movie July 22
Samba & a movie once a month with Sushi Samba & Coral Gables Art Cinema
Samba & a Movie
Tuesday, July 22
Sushi Samba Coral Gables
180 Aragon Ave, Coral Gables
$35 per person
Feast on international cuisine & culture Tuesday, July 22 as Sushi Samba Coral Gables & the Coral Gables Art Cinema present Samba & a Movie. The monthly series features a three-course meal a feature film. Invest $35, choose between 6:30 or 8:45pm seatings and enjoy.
This month's film, A Wolf at the Door (O Lobo Atras da Porta), is billed as one of the best Brazilian films of the year and is based on a true story about a child’s kidnapping and her parent’s role in it. The accompanying menu includes miso soup, roasted cauliflower, grilled robata salmon and chocolate banana cake.
Purchase tickets online at Coral Gables Art Cinema, then call Sushi Samba at 305-448-4990 to secure your pre or post-film dinner reservation.Save the date for August - Woody Allen's Magic in the Moonlight is slated for August 19.
- Pubbelly goes vegan Oct 2
- Eat well & do good at OTC Sept 22
- Updated: Miami restaurant openings, closings and more
- Miami's Best Pizza to close after 44 years in Coral Gables
- Miami food to star on Bravo's 'Best New Restaurant'
- What's the Best? 5 Miami Coffee Shops
- Truffles and caviar on menu at Haven craft beer dinner in Miami Beach
- Interactive brunch benefits United Way of Miami-Dade
- Scott Conant of Scarpetta to open restaurant in Turnberry Isle in Aventura
- Zuma partners to open Tamarina restaurant in Miami