Treat yourself to Dinner in Paradise April 13
Dine with chefs from Meat Market, Pubbelly and Lido at the Standard
Treat yourself to Dinner in Paradise April 13 as Paradise continues its seasonal series. Invest $165 per person and enjoy a five-course, wine-paired meal prepared by Sean Brasel (Meat Market), Jose Mendin (Pubbelly) and Mark Setouni (Lido Restaurant at The Standard). Proceeds benefit Learning in Paradise, a children outreach program to host field trips to the farm. Reserve online.
- Burger Beast's Croquetapalooza to showcase one of Miami's favorite comfort foods
- What's the Best? 5 Choice Cheese Shops in Miami and Broward
- Pubbelly goes vegan Oct 2
- Eat well & do good at OTC Sept 22
- Updated: Miami restaurant openings, closings and more
- Miami's Best Pizza to close after 44 years in Coral Gables
- Miami food to star on Bravo's 'Best New Restaurant'
- What's the Best? 5 Miami Coffee Shops
- Truffles and caviar on menu at Haven craft beer dinner in Miami Beach
- Interactive brunch benefits United Way of Miami-Dade