A trail of Michelle Bernstein's Crumb leads to The Webster
Bernstein bakery fave sets up shop at South Beach's swanky clothier
Last week, Michelle Bernstein announced via her Crumb on Parchment Twitter feed that the Design District bakery fave was setting up shop within South Beach's swanky retail spot, The Webster. Crumb takes over the space formerly known as the hyper luxe Caviar Kaspia.
“I’ve been a fan of The Webster since it opened and love the space,” says Bernstein. “The care and thought that Laure and Milan (The Webster’s owners) put into everything they do is evident and mirror how David (Martinez, her husband and business partner) and I approach cooking and hospitality. Working together was a very easy decision to make.”
Crumb will serve lunch from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. Wednesday through Sunday and coffee, pastries and cocktails until 8 p.m.
As for Bernstein's other endeavors, she and hubby Martinez will continue to own and operate the original as well as Michy's and, according to vague PR hints, "additional restaurant concepts are also in the works."
- Chef Jeremiah opening in Aventura Mall & joining Grant Achatz's restaurant rez system Tock
- BREAKING: Hedy Goldsmith leaving The Genuine Hospitality Group, relocating to LA
- STK's 'more accessible' sibling STK Rebel opening in downtown Miami
- Crumb on Parchment alum Nicole Votano tapped as Fooq's executive chef
- Chef Art Smith is giving away #101GayWeddings at James Royal Palm during #SOBEWFF
- Lucky Strike bowling lanes on Miami Beach closes; Trader Joe's moving in?
- Armadillo Cafe to open in Boca Raton
- New taco shop to open Dec. 29 in Miami Beach
- STK Miami opening delayed after sprinkler accident causes extensive damage
- ROK: BGR hosts Fall Beer Festival this Wednesday