A trail of Michelle Bernstein's Crumb leads to The Webster
Bernstein bakery fave sets up shop at South Beach's swanky clothier
Last week, Michelle Bernstein announced via her Crumb on Parchment Twitter feed that the Design District bakery fave was setting up shop within South Beach's swanky retail spot, The Webster. Crumb takes over the space formerly known as the hyper luxe Caviar Kaspia.
“I’ve been a fan of The Webster since it opened and love the space,” says Bernstein. “The care and thought that Laure and Milan (The Webster’s owners) put into everything they do is evident and mirror how David (Martinez, her husband and business partner) and I approach cooking and hospitality. Working together was a very easy decision to make.”
Crumb will serve lunch from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. Wednesday through Sunday and coffee, pastries and cocktails until 8 p.m.
As for Bernstein's other endeavors, she and hubby Martinez will continue to own and operate the original as well as Michy's and, according to vague PR hints, "additional restaurant concepts are also in the works."
1200 Collins Ave.
- Ferran Adrià, Jorge Muñoz, Aaron Mulliss & Nick Beardshaw in Miami for Estrella Damm Gastronomy Congress
- Soyka's second act: Miami restaurateur to open first restaurant in 15 years
- Big name chefs heading to Hyde Beach on September 22 for Hunger Action Month
- Ex Milos chef to head up kitchen at Miami River Greek spot, KIKI on the River
- Rick Bayless restaurant Red O opening in downtown Miami next summer
- Where sushi blends old world and new on South Beach
- Top 5 Arepas in Miami from Yelp
- Mimo Restaurant The Fed Shuts Down
- Where to find artisanal chocolate in South Florida
- These are the most popular Indian restaurants in Miami