A trail of Michelle Bernstein's Crumb leads to The Webster
Bernstein bakery fave sets up shop at South Beach's swanky clothier
Last week, Michelle Bernstein announced via her Crumb on Parchment Twitter feed that the Design District bakery fave was setting up shop within South Beach's swanky retail spot, The Webster. Crumb takes over the space formerly known as the hyper luxe Caviar Kaspia.
“I’ve been a fan of The Webster since it opened and love the space,” says Bernstein. “The care and thought that Laure and Milan (The Webster’s owners) put into everything they do is evident and mirror how David (Martinez, her husband and business partner) and I approach cooking and hospitality. Working together was a very easy decision to make.”
Crumb will serve lunch from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. Wednesday through Sunday and coffee, pastries and cocktails until 8 p.m.
As for Bernstein's other endeavors, she and hubby Martinez will continue to own and operate the original as well as Michy's and, according to vague PR hints, "additional restaurant concepts are also in the works."
- Marion Miami restaurant gets set to open in Brickell
- Dinner Lab hosts Miami meal with gin pairings on Aug. 25
- Miami restaurateur Michael Schwartz faces federal lawsuit alleging employee mistreatment
- Wynwood Diner opens this weekend in Miami
- The District, Moye restaurants close in Miami
- Golden Fig opening to the public July 27
- Hallandale Beach's Hyde Beach Kitchen+Cocktails opening September 1
- Chef Allen Susser delivers a sustainable seafood dinner
- Wapo Taco! opening Coral Gables location Friday July 10 with free tacos & beer
- Golden Fig farmhouse restaurant opening late summer in ex OTC space