Trader Joe's not headed to Miami anytime soon
Specialty grocery store has no plans to be in Miami just yet
Kill the buzz on Trader Joe's coming to Brickell. Despite reports of talks with a major retail project there, Trader Joe's is not involved. We contacted the specialty grocery store's PR rep Alison Mochizuki, who told us, "The downtown Brickell area is not in our 2 year plan at this time." As for plans to open a TJ's anywhere else in Miami? Don't hold your breath but instead, just cross Alligator Alley to Naples or head over to Sarasota where the chain's second Florida store will open in September. Then again, if you're schlepping for Two Buck Chuck, you may want to think about how much that gas is really worth.
- Tobacco Road goes adrift: A Miamian's lament of historic bar's corporate partnership
- Pascal Oudin's Brasserie Central opening soon at Merrick Park
- From 1826 to 50 Eggs: Danny Grant to helm 'two new concepts' for John Kunkel's growing culinary empire
- Exclusive! Top Chef Masters' Patricia Yeo is Khong River House's new executive chef
- Japanese speakeasy BLK Orchid opening at Townhouse Hotel Oct. 17
- Coyo Taco Wynwood opening mid November
- Kris Wessel's A.I.R. near Lincoln Road closing after less than 2 months
- Miami Smokers opening retail shop & deli in Little Havana
- Chef Jeremiah's swinesational P.I.G. 5 lineup announced!
- Tickets now on sale for LUCKYRICE Festival's 5th Anniversary by Bombay Sapphire East and hosted by Masaharu Morimoto