Trade in and trade up at GBS The Beauty Store
Bring in your stuff
Have things in the medicine cabinet you don't need anymore?
GBS The Beauty Store is helping to give a little beauty back to the community! In an effort to promote the recycling of unloved beauty appliances, including hair dryers and straightening tools, GBS is offering those who “dump the junk” at their neighborhood GBS store $25 towards a new professional styling tool “trade-up”.
In exchange for a donation of a used styling tool, GBS customers will receive a generous $25 towards a new professional styling tool from HAI, including the new Neo Styling Iron, the first flat iron with complete damage control technology that enhances natural body without creating dull, flat locks, and the 3300 Tourmaline Dryer which produces more negative ions than any other dryer on the market, deceasing frizz and overall drying time.
Customers' “trade-in” styling tools must be in working condition and will only be eligible for same category trades (flat iron for flat iron or dryer for dryer).
The store will donate the gently used styling tools to Women in Distress of Broward County, the only nationally accredited, state-certified, full service domestic violence center serving Broward County. The organization offers 24-hour crisis intervention through a hotline and emergency shelter, as well as counseling and support for victims and their children.
The “Dump the Junk” campaign goes through Feb. 28.
On Our Radar
- Draya Michele debuts Mint Swim collection in Miami, shows off curves at the beach
- What Adrienne Bailon wears to the beach
- Carlos Ponce: I would never run for president
- Emma Roberts: I need to visit Miami more often
- Pitbull makes Miami look good in 'Sexy Beaches' video
- 7 cool booths to visit at Agenda Miami
- 5 ways Colombians in Miami celebrated their independence day
- 5 Things We Loved at Premios Juventud
- You'll Never Guess Where 'The Rock' Calls his Favorite Place to Eat in Miami
- How to keep getting Miami.com on Facebook