Tracy Wilson Mourning Opens Shop
The philanthropist opens Honey Child Bath and Body Pop Up Shop at Aventura Mall.
Honey Child Bath and Body Pop Up Shop at Aventura Mall
19501 Biscayne Boulevard, Aventura
Philanthropist and entrepreneur Tracy Wilson Mourning recently opened Honey Child bath and beauty skin care bar at Aventura Mall. The pop up, located directly in front of Apple and Santa’s Village will offer the complete line of Mourning’s skin care regimen. Honey Child enjoys a robust celebrity following with the likes of Holly Robinson-Peete and Deborah Cox, all being avid users of the product line.
The Honey Child pop up shop Grand Opening Event will be held between 3 p.m. to 6 p.m. on Sunday, December 11, 2011 and will include raffle giveaways, product specials, surprise appearances, and a personal demonstration of the bath and body ritual by Mourning herself.
With the mission of encouraging “the balance of mind, body and soul in girls and women,” Honey Child serves as a vehicle to raise funds for The Honey Shine Mentoring Program, as a portion of sales will benefit Mourning’s foundation.
- Style Saves Hosts Art Heist
- Saks Debuts its Mobile Fashion Van
- Shop for a Cause
- Summer is Looking Haute at Village of Merrick Park
- Bal Harbour Shops Celebrates 50 Years with Fashion Project
- Louis Vuitton Opens in the Design District
- Sawgrass Mills Expanding
- Meet Designer Rachel Roy at Macy's Dadeland
- Meet RHONY Heather Thomson
- What to Wear at The World Golf Championships-Cadillac Championship