Tracy Anderson breezes into town with family
Here to help South Floridians get trim
It's hard to believe Tracy Anderson had a baby less than six months ago.
The celebrity trainer looked not only slim but toned at a recent press event at Prime 112. "I don't usually pig out!" said Anderson, with baby Penelope on her lap.
Well, that's obvious. She and her family (handsome husband Matt Mogul came along too) were in town for a weeklong "detox" event at Body & Soul, giving locals a taste of her "Method," aka tried and true secrets for getting -- and staying -- in shape. The former dancer, whose arms look as if she just competed in the Olympics, says she learned from professional athletes how to do a body good. Throw in some rockin' music as she does, and you're ready to roll.
The Hamptons, N.Y., resident's most recent news: A 9 Month Stretch Kit with Mama Mio Skincare, which includes maternal musts like Tracy Anderson Pregnancy Project DVDs.
Put it on your holiday list: The series contains various workouts, focused on each month of pregnancy, which Tracy filmed in real time. There are also interviews with doctors, mothers, experts and clients, including business partner Gwyneth Paltrow, with whom she is opening a Brentwood, Calif, studio early next year.
For a new mom Tracy sure is busy: She is also getting ready to launch Teen Metamorphosis, a workout DVD set to help young women maintain a healthy and fit lifestyle while their bodies are still growing.
More info: http://tracyandersonmethod.com
On Our Radar
- Diana Ross headlining annual gala
- Duran Duran movie coming to Miami Beach Cinematheque
- Tryouts for Estefan musical at Arsht
- Erasure kicks off its world tour at The Fillmore
- Bon Jovi rocker Tico Torres a SoBe fixture
- Antonio Banderas has a ball in Miami, celebrates birthday
- Artist Shepard Fairey talks Hennessy bottle design in Wynwood
- New Miami Heat players spotted around town
- Robin Williams mourned at South Beach hotel
- Miami Dolphins Cheerleaders reveal 2015 swimsuit calendar at LIV nightclub