Track Meat: Shake Shack launches Miami running club, Shack Track & Field
Club meets the 2nd and 4th Tuesday of every month
Meatheads meet muscleheads, assorted health-conscious, fitness types and fans of irony, at 7 p.m. the second and fourth Tuesday of the month starting Tuesday, July 23, for Shake Shack's new running club, Shack Track & Field. Each run lasts 45 minutes to an hour and starts and ends with a post-run social--where else--at Shake Shack. Because it's imperative to rehydrate, runners will receive a voucher good for one free beer, wine, or soda and, after the July 23rd run, free ShackBurgers. Because nothing erase--er, completes a good workout like a ShackBurger or twelve. To join the club, pay a one time fee of $10, which also gets you a nifty Shack Track & Field t-shirt. Runners are encouraged to Tweet about it using #ShackTrackandField.
1111 Lincoln Rd.
- Rick Bayless restaurant Red O opening in downtown Miami next summer
- Where sushi blends old world and new on South Beach
- Top 5 Arepas in Miami from Yelp
- Mimo Restaurant The Fed Shuts Down
- Where to find artisanal chocolate in South Florida
- These are the most popular Indian restaurants in Miami
- How to get gourmet clean eating in South Beach
- RIP Randazzo's Little Italy in Coral Gables
- Who has Miami's favorite acai bowls? Yelp! weighs in
- Tap 42 opening second Miami location in ex-Aperio space in Midtown