Track Meat: Shake Shack launches Miami running club, Shack Track & Field
Club meets the 2nd and 4th Tuesday of every month
1111 Lincoln Rd.
Meatheads meet muscleheads, assorted health-conscious, fitness types and fans of irony, at 7 p.m. the second and fourth Tuesday of the month starting Tuesday, July 23, for Shake Shack's new running club, Shack Track & Field. Each run lasts 45 minutes to an hour and starts and ends with a post-run social--where else--at Shake Shack. Because it's imperative to rehydrate, runners will receive a voucher good for one free beer, wine, or soda and, after the July 23rd run, free ShackBurgers. Because nothing erase--er, completes a good workout like a ShackBurger or twelve. To join the club, pay a one time fee of $10, which also gets you a nifty Shack Track & Field t-shirt. Runners are encouraged to Tweet about it using #ShackTrackandField.
- Vikram Katoch appointed new executive chef at Bianca
- Restaurant-season slowdown hits Miami
- Caviar launches Miami delivery service from Blue Collar, Miami Smokers and more
- BBQ night at Harry's Pizzeria
- Munch, munch, pass: 4/20 dinner sparks up at Eating House in Coral Gables
- Lindsay Autry, Xavier Torres, Todd Erickson, Jason Pringle, & Richard Hales to compete in Cochon 555
- Phuc-in Yay! Phuc Yea! Vietnamese pop-up to go permanent mid-May
- Coya Miami opening Thursday, February 19
- 3.5 star review can't keep 27 open; Broken Shaker, restaurant shut temporarily at Freehand
- Wynwood Diner opening in March