Track Meat: Shake Shack launches Miami running club, Shack Track & Field
Club meets the 2nd and 4th Tuesday of every month
1111 Lincoln Rd.
Meatheads meet muscleheads, assorted health-conscious, fitness types and fans of irony, at 7 p.m. the second and fourth Tuesday of the month starting Tuesday, July 23, for Shake Shack's new running club, Shack Track & Field. Each run lasts 45 minutes to an hour and starts and ends with a post-run social--where else--at Shake Shack. Because it's imperative to rehydrate, runners will receive a voucher good for one free beer, wine, or soda and, after the July 23rd run, free ShackBurgers. Because nothing erase--er, completes a good workout like a ShackBurger or twelve. To join the club, pay a one time fee of $10, which also gets you a nifty Shack Track & Field t-shirt. Runners are encouraged to Tweet about it using #ShackTrackandField.
- Ex District chef, James Beard nominee Horacio Rivadero appointed executive chef at Tantalize
- More tacos on the way: Wapo Taco opening in Coral Gables
- DB Bistro Moderne Miami goes casual for the summer
- Sugar Factory American Brasserie to celebrate its Miami opening in June with Kylie Jenner
- Amy Kalinowski is the new pastry chef at Michael's Genuine Food & Drink
- PBS Chef Irie's May 7 Hidden Kitchen collaboration
- The Local Craft Food & Drink launches new menu at open-to-public party tonight
- Morimoto South Beach launches $65 'Greatest Hits' menu
- Vikram Katoch appointed new executive chef at Bianca
- Restaurant-season slowdown hits Miami