Track Meat: Shake Shack launches Miami running club, Shack Track & Field
Club meets the 2nd and 4th Tuesday of every month
1111 Lincoln Rd.
Meatheads meet muscleheads, assorted health-conscious, fitness types and fans of irony, at 7 p.m. the second and fourth Tuesday of the month starting Tuesday, July 23, for Shake Shack's new running club, Shack Track & Field. Each run lasts 45 minutes to an hour and starts and ends with a post-run social--where else--at Shake Shack. Because it's imperative to rehydrate, runners will receive a voucher good for one free beer, wine, or soda and, after the July 23rd run, free ShackBurgers. Because nothing erase--er, completes a good workout like a ShackBurger or twelve. To join the club, pay a one time fee of $10, which also gets you a nifty Shack Track & Field t-shirt. Runners are encouraged to Tweet about it using #ShackTrackandField.
- Morimoto South Beach opening October 1 and we have the menu!
- Top Chef Masters contestant Herb Wilson is executive chef of SoFi's forthcoming Red Ginger
- Michelle Bernstein to bring a little Crumb on Parchment to Miami Dolphins games
- Albert Trummer's Drawing Room Bar & Lounge to open at new Shelborne
- Seasalt & Pepper slammed with new lawsuits
- La Maison owes $12,922.69 in back rent
- Adria Alum opening Piripi in the Gables
- London's Coya opening on Brickell
- Unlimited tacos and beer for $18.21 debuts at Toro Toro
- New kitchen leadership at Bocce Bar