Track Meat: Shake Shack launches Miami running club, Shack Track & Field
Club meets the 2nd and 4th Tuesday of every month
1111 Lincoln Rd.
Meatheads meet muscleheads, assorted health-conscious, fitness types and fans of irony, at 7 p.m. the second and fourth Tuesday of the month starting Tuesday, July 23, for Shake Shack's new running club, Shack Track & Field. Each run lasts 45 minutes to an hour and starts and ends with a post-run social--where else--at Shake Shack. Because it's imperative to rehydrate, runners will receive a voucher good for one free beer, wine, or soda and, after the July 23rd run, free ShackBurgers. Because nothing erase--er, completes a good workout like a ShackBurger or twelve. To join the club, pay a one time fee of $10, which also gets you a nifty Shack Track & Field t-shirt. Runners are encouraged to Tweet about it using #ShackTrackandField.
- Blackbrick Brings on the Brunch
- Pubbelly introduces PB Fish, a seafood pop-up at PB Steak starting April 8
- AQ by Acqualina, featuring Dewey LoSasso & Hiro's Yakko San
- Mansion morphing into "Miami-style country western line dancing" club with Blue Collar's Danny Serfer serving "large plates"
- Las Olas hot spot American Social opening in ex Waxy O'Connor's space
- Allen Susser's Daily Melt grilling the cheese up in Fort Lauderdale on April 1
- Brewery Ommegang's HopChef competition heads to Miami in April
- Nina Compton cooks at Swine Southern Table & Bar on April 24
- Loba, "Latin spice and Southern Comfort" coming to Biscayne Blvd.
- La Mar by Gastón Acurio opens at Mandarin Oriental, Miami on Wednesday, March 19