Très Chic World Cup Trophy Case
Louis Vuitton is making a World Cup appearance this Sunday in the form of a FIFA World Cup trophy case. Très chic, oui?
Louis Vuitton is making a World Cup appearance this Sunday in the form of a FIFA World Cup trophy case.
Très chic, oui?
For all you World Cup-crazed folk, the Louis Vuitton FIFA World Cup Trophy Case will be carried out on the pitch to the 2010 World Cup champion team in front of an estimated three billion viewers.
The trophy case is a special order made — like all Louis Vuitton custom leathergoods — at the original family home in Asnières, just outside Paris. Patrick Louis Vuitton, a fifth generation member of the Vuitton family, personally interprets and designs all such special orders, which are crafted in the on-site workshop by a small team of highly skilled artisans.
In the spirit of the world's most popular sporting event, Louis Vuitton has also created a limited edition soccer-inspired duffel bag.
Both the special order service and limited edition duffel bag are available at Louis Vuitton stores nationwide.
Vuvuzelas not included.
- Like Father, Like Son: Le Club Swimwear
- Dadeland Mall Announces New Stores and Store Expansions
- Designer Corinna Saias Mixes Ancient Greece with South Beach
- Nordstrom Rack to Open in Midtown
- H&M Opening Another South Florida Store
- Diane von Furstenberg to Visit Books & Books and Aventura Mall
- Meet Dee and Tommy Hilfiger
- Dwayne Wade to Sell Clothing for Charity
- Aventura Mall Happenings
- Fall 2014's Top Trends