Très Chic World Cup Trophy Case
Louis Vuitton is making a World Cup appearance this Sunday in the form of a FIFA World Cup trophy case. Très chic, oui?
Louis Vuitton is making a World Cup appearance this Sunday in the form of a FIFA World Cup trophy case.
Très chic, oui?
For all you World Cup-crazed folk, the Louis Vuitton FIFA World Cup Trophy Case will be carried out on the pitch to the 2010 World Cup champion team in front of an estimated three billion viewers.
The trophy case is a special order made — like all Louis Vuitton custom leathergoods — at the original family home in Asnières, just outside Paris. Patrick Louis Vuitton, a fifth generation member of the Vuitton family, personally interprets and designs all such special orders, which are crafted in the on-site workshop by a small team of highly skilled artisans.
In the spirit of the world's most popular sporting event, Louis Vuitton has also created a limited edition soccer-inspired duffel bag.
Both the special order service and limited edition duffel bag are available at Louis Vuitton stores nationwide.
Vuvuzelas not included.
- Serpentine Style: Meet Python Handbag Designer Ximena Kavalekas
- 14 Street Style Looks at Miami Fashion Week that Show What’s Trending in the Magic City
- H&M Launches Coachella Collection
- 7 things you didn't know about designer Rachel Roy & her first book, "Design Your Life"
- 6 Spring 2016 Trends You Need To Try Now
- Like Father, Like Son: Le Club Swimwear
- Dadeland Mall Announces New Stores and Store Expansions
- Designer Corinna Saias Mixes Ancient Greece with South Beach
- Nordstrom Rack to Open in Midtown
- H&M Opening Another South Florida Store