Touchdown These Hotel Menus
Tostitos not your thing...even if it is Super Bowl season. What about a Shrimp Po' Boy at The Ritz-Carlton South Beach.
Cold brews are cool. But,Tostitos? Nah. Here’s a Super Bowl hotel guide that will keep you out of the Doritos aisle and your lips around a tasty, shrimp Po Boy.
What: The Beerwich Menu includes sandwich and beer pairings: Pulled pork sandwich with Newcastle Brown Ale ($18), Shrimp Po Boy with Budweiser American Ale ($24), Grilled Beef Burger with Heineken Pale Lager ($22) and Barbecue pork spare ribs with Guinness Draught “Extra Cold” Stout ($20).
When: Thursday, February 4 -Sunday, February 7 from 11 a.m. -5 p.m.
Where: Bistro One LR, Lapidus Lounge and poolside at The Ritz-Carlton, South Beach, 1 Lincoln Rd., 786-276-4000.
What: Super Bowl Package at The Biltmore includes a minimum 3-night stay in a luxury suite starting at $549 per night from Thursday, February 4th to Monday, February 8th.
What Else: Bacardi and The Biltmore will celebrate Super Bowl Sunday with a cocktail and live jazz performance inside the Biltmore Bar starting at 4 p.m. The evening will also include Grey Goose and Bacardi drinks and raffle tickets, so you can indulge amazing prizes. At the 6 p.m. kick-off, Executive Chef Roly Cruz-Taura will unveil Biltmore-style mini burgers, baked cheese sticks and pizza. Bar specials include half price on themed cocktails that include "Super Bowl Suntini," "The Touchdown" and "MVP."
Where: The Biltmore Hotel, 1200 Anastasia Ave., Coral Gables, 305-445-1926.
What: A Team-themed, Super Bowl menu (usual Super Bowl favorites).
When: Sunday, February 7 from 5 p.m. -11 p.m.
Where: Lobby Lounge at The Fairmont Turnberry Isle Resort and Club, 19999 W. Country Club Dr., Aventura, 305-932-6200.
- National Hotel Invites Locals to Take a Dip in its 205' Pool with Summer Day Pass
- Flash Sale on Hotels Across Florida, The Caribbean & Latin America Available on First Day of Summer
- Eventstar Founder & CEO Alain Perez Takes Us Inside His Tent Business
- The Getaway: St. Kitts by Land & Sea
- Hotel Openings On The Horizon Across Miami
- The National Hotel Miami Beach Completes $12 Million Renovation
- Think Hotel Group Has Big Plans For Collins Park Neighborhood
- Acqualina Resort & Spa Partners with YOGiiZA To Offer Personalized Yoga, Health & Wellness
- The Setai Miami Beach Launches New Luxury Ocean Suites Collection
- Check Into Hotel Gaythering, a New LGBT Hotel For Gay Pride Weekend