Touchdown These Hotel Menus
Tostitos not your thing...even if it is Super Bowl season. What about a Shrimp Po' Boy at The Ritz-Carlton South Beach.
Cold brews are cool. But,Tostitos? Nah. Here’s a Super Bowl hotel guide that will keep you out of the Doritos aisle and your lips around a tasty, shrimp Po Boy.
What: The Beerwich Menu includes sandwich and beer pairings: Pulled pork sandwich with Newcastle Brown Ale ($18), Shrimp Po Boy with Budweiser American Ale ($24), Grilled Beef Burger with Heineken Pale Lager ($22) and Barbecue pork spare ribs with Guinness Draught “Extra Cold” Stout ($20).
When: Thursday, February 4 -Sunday, February 7 from 11 a.m. -5 p.m.
Where: Bistro One LR, Lapidus Lounge and poolside at The Ritz-Carlton, South Beach, 1 Lincoln Rd., 786-276-4000.
What: Super Bowl Package at The Biltmore includes a minimum 3-night stay in a luxury suite starting at $549 per night from Thursday, February 4th to Monday, February 8th.
What Else: Bacardi and The Biltmore will celebrate Super Bowl Sunday with a cocktail and live jazz performance inside the Biltmore Bar starting at 4 p.m. The evening will also include Grey Goose and Bacardi drinks and raffle tickets, so you can indulge amazing prizes. At the 6 p.m. kick-off, Executive Chef Roly Cruz-Taura will unveil Biltmore-style mini burgers, baked cheese sticks and pizza. Bar specials include half price on themed cocktails that include "Super Bowl Suntini," "The Touchdown" and "MVP."
Where: The Biltmore Hotel, 1200 Anastasia Ave., Coral Gables, 305-445-1926.
What: A Team-themed, Super Bowl menu (usual Super Bowl favorites).
When: Sunday, February 7 from 5 p.m. -11 p.m.
Where: Lobby Lounge at The Fairmont Turnberry Isle Resort and Club, 19999 W. Country Club Dr., Aventura, 305-932-6200.
- Ultimate Guide to Broward County Museums
- 7 Top Fort Lauderdale Waterfront Restaurants
- 10 Outdoor Activities in Miami That Aren't the Beach
- 9 Places in Miami to Meet Your Online Date (so even if it sucks you’ll still have a good time)
- Global "co-living" community coming to Miami this summer
- Why you might want to check into South Beach's new Residence Inn
- The Getaway: Clearwater Beach, a laidback, family-friendly Gulf Coast town
- Give Mom the Gift of Spa & Staycations this Mother's Day
- Inside Jimmy Buffett's world at Hollywood’s new Margaritaville Beach Resort
- Get a jump start on summer with top South Florida & Caribbean hotel packages