Touch Boutique offers women a way to attain quality, stylish and on-trend looks at reasonable prices, and nothing in the store is over $180.
The lowdown: From Blue Plate to Ni.Do, the Upper Eastside is buzzing with new businesses. The latest to join the area? Touch Boutique.
“Touch Boutique provides inspirational looks and up-to-the-moment trends for every style persona. We offer affordable contemporary apparel, jewelry and accessories that allow sophisticated and fashion-conscious women find their individual style,” Touch Co-owner Cyndi V. says.
The ‘hood: Bundled on Biscayne Boulevard and NE 72nd Street, Touch’s neighbors include Fly Boutique and Ni.Do café.
The ambience: Come, kick back and relax on the plushy hot pink couch. Metallic walls, distressed wood floors, damask-covered fitting rooms, Victorian dollhouse fixtures and oversized chandelier create a groovy, friendly feel.
The highlights: “Touch Boutique offers women a way to attain quality, stylish and on-trend looks at reasonable prices, as nothing in the store is over $180. We spend time with each customer offering them styling advice and I’m always here to add a special something extra to complete any look. I’m also careful to only carry a limited quantity of items in order to give clients confidence that they won’t be seeing the same look all over town,” Cyndi says.
The added bonus? The MiMo-based boutique also creates weekly style lookbooks on their social media channels to help guide clients on how to put looks together at home. Come and get Touched, Miami!
7231 Biscayne Blvd., Miami
- The Showroom Opens In Coconut Grove
- Get Gorgeous At Miami's Best Beauty Emporium
- Men Love Bonobos Shorts. And Bonobos loves Wynwood. See Why...
- Liquido: Seriously Cute Workout Clothes That Will Actually Make You Want To Hit The Gym
- 5 Things You Need to Know About the New Givenchy Store at Aventura Mall
- The 5 Wonders of Wanderlista Boutique
- Fashion Designer Julian Chang Opening Boutique in MiMo District
- Get a Whiff of Diptyque, Bal Harbour’s New Boutique
- KARE Opens Flagship in Midtown Miami
- Tom Ford’s Flagship Opens in Design District