Top Winter Music Conference Events for Thursday, March 22
Our picks for the best events day and night
ABOVE & BEYOND'S "GROUP THERAPY": British trance trio takes the stage in support of its second artist album, plus Anjunabeats label mates Arty, Mat Zo, Jaytech and Boom Jinx; 5 - 11 p.m. at Bayfront Park Amphitheater, 301 N. Biscayne Blvd., Miami; www.ticketjunkie.net; $34.95 general admission, $99.95 VIP.
JOHN DIGWEED PRESENTS BEDROCK: British progressive house legend spins in support of his label, along with Hernan Cattaneo, Omid 16B, Guy J and many more; 10 p.m. - 5 a.m. at Cameo, 1445 Washington Ave., Miami Beach; www.wantickets.com; $40.
THE NERVOUS FESTIVAL: Huge blowout features Miami's own tribal-house king Oscar G, plus Sander Kleinenberg, Peter Rauhofer, Theo, Ivano Bellini, Junior Sanchez and a special sunrise set by Little Louie Vega and former Miami Heat center Rony Seikaly; 10 p.m. - 10 a.m. at Ice Palace West (formerly Karu & Y), 71 NW 14th St., Miami; www.wantickets.com; $31.80.
WORLD OF DRUM 'N' BASS: If you love your speedy breakbeats and jungle anchored by deep bass, this show's for you. Headlining is DNB god LTJ Bukem, along with Fabio, John B, DJ SS, Rollz and many more; 10 p.m. - 6 a.m. at Euforia, 90 NE 11th St., Miami; www.wantickets.com; $15-$25.
TIESTO: This one's way expensive, but worth it if you've got it: Dutch trance and progressive house master was the first DJ to ever play at the Olympics, having spun at the 2004 opening ceremonies in Athens. Cedric Gervais opens; 11 p.m. - 5 a.m. at LIV at the Fontainebleau, 4441 Collins Ave., Miami Beach; www.wantickets.com; $300.
- 11 DJs You Have To See During Miami Music Week and Ultra Music Festival
- SiriusXM Music Lounge returns to W Hotel for exclusive DJ sets during Miami Music Week
- Video displays in unusual shapes and places dominate Ultra Music Festival in Miami
- Madonna takes stage at Ultra Music Festival on Saturday night
- Tiesto, DJs battle on the soccer field at Fontainebleau Miami Beach
- Top 10 DJs according to “Can U Feel It: The UMF Experience”
- Ultra Music Festival returns to its Bayfront roots
- Music Loves Fashion takes over Raleigh Hotel with Avicii and Skrillex
- Top Winter Music Conference Events for Sunday, March 25
- Top Winter Music Conference Events for Saturday, March 24