Top Winter Music Conference Events for Saturday, March 17
Our picks for the day and night
ELECTRIC BEACH: The first big blowout begins with a 17-hour tour through the best in house and trance at the sexiest venue on the Beach, with sets by Starkillers, George Acosta, Saeed Younan, Junior Sanchez and dozens more; Noon-5 a.m. at Nikki Beach, 1 Ocean Dr., South Beach; 305-375-0179; $35, free with WMC badge.
SHARAM: Yoshitoshi presents one-half of the Grammy-winning DJ duo Deep Dish, performing transcendent, hallucinatory house beats alongside Paul Ritch; 10 p.m.-5 a.m. at Mansion, 1235 Washington Ave., Miami Beach; 305-531-5535; $25.
JUMP N' FUNK: Philly DJ Rich Medina - a frequent collaborator with Q-Tip who has made a name spinning hip-hop, house, Afrobeat and soul - teams up with Djinji Brown and Aquabooty; 10 p.m.-5 a.m. at the Electric Pickle, 2826 N. Miami Ave., Miami; 305-456-5613; $15.
BACK DOOR BAMBY: Legendary Miami Beach party presents the Sunglasses at Night party, with Julius the Mad Thinker, Keith Evan and Ed Dunn; 10 p.m.-6 a.m. at The Vagabond, 30 NE 14th St., Miami; 305-379-0508; $15, free with WMC badge.
- Video displays in unusual shapes and places dominate Ultra Music Festival in Miami
- Madonna takes stage at Ultra Music Festival on Saturday night
- Tiesto, DJs battle on the soccer field at Fontainebleau Miami Beach
- Top 10 DJs according to “Can U Feel It: The UMF Experience”
- Ultra Music Festival returns to its Bayfront roots
- Music Loves Fashion takes over Raleigh Hotel with Avicii and Skrillex
- Top Winter Music Conference Events for Sunday, March 25
- Top Winter Music Conference Events for Saturday, March 24
- Top Winter Music Conference Events for Friday, March 23
- Top Winter Music Conference Events for Thursday, March 22