Top Winter Music Conference Events for Monday, March 19
Our picks for day and night events
3 KINGS OF HOUSE POOL PARTY: The name of this event says it all, as Louie Vega, David Morales and Tony Humphries team up for a 10-hour tour through the best in '90s house; noon-10 p.m. at the National Hotel, 1677 Collins Ave., Miami Beach; www.wantickets.com; $20.
WE THE BRAND MIAMI: Clothing and lifestyle company from Paris throws its annual Miami showcase, with a three-hour set by Chicago house master DJ Sneak, plus sets by Phil Weeks, Hector Moralez and Honey Dijon; 10 p.m.-5 a.m. at the Treehouse, 323 23rd St., Miami Beach; 510-575-2424; $15.
UNDERGROUND COLLECTIVE: Soulful house legends Tedd Patterson, Todd Terry, Tony Touch and DJ Spinna celebrate the label's 13 years at WMC; 10 p.m.-5 a.m. at SoBe Live, 1203 Washington Ave., Miami Beach; 516-220-7047; $10, free before midnight with WMC badge.
BOB SINCLAR: Sure, it's not exactly rare for this French DJ and producer to spin at his own club in SoBe, but who can pass up a chance to see the man who gave us the infectious hits "Love Generation" and "World, Hold On"? 11 p.m.-5 a.m. at Amnesia, 136 Collins Ave., Miami Beach; www.wantickets.com; $40.
- SiriusXM Music Lounge returns to W Hotel for exclusive DJ sets during Miami Music Week
- Video displays in unusual shapes and places dominate Ultra Music Festival in Miami
- Madonna takes stage at Ultra Music Festival on Saturday night
- Tiesto, DJs battle on the soccer field at Fontainebleau Miami Beach
- Top 10 DJs according to “Can U Feel It: The UMF Experience”
- Ultra Music Festival returns to its Bayfront roots
- Music Loves Fashion takes over Raleigh Hotel with Avicii and Skrillex
- Top Winter Music Conference Events for Sunday, March 25
- Top Winter Music Conference Events for Saturday, March 24
- Top Winter Music Conference Events for Friday, March 23