Top Chef's Richard Blais posting Food Fest updates
Couldn't score tickets to the big food fest?
evian Natural Spring Water returns to The Food Network South Beach Wine & Food Festival presented by FOOD & WINE as an official water sponsor for the 12th consecutive year.
This year, evian has partnered with TV personality and Atlanta based restaurateur, Chef Richard Blais, for an interactive takeover of the @evianwater Instagram account to provide the social community with a behind-the-scenes view of the epicurean festival with a Live young® twist. Blais will kick off evian’s #evianeats Foodie Photo Series on Instagram, where a fun, foodie theme will be posted once a day on the @evianwater Instagram account. Instagram users are invited to upload photos of their own culinary creations and dishes via Instagram and Twitter (@evianwater) using #evianeats, and evian will re-post a selection of their favorite photos to their social media platforms.
The #evianeats Foodie Photo Series will culminate on February 21st, when the Top Chef star takes over the @evianwater Instagram account live from the festival.
Followers of evian (@evianwater) will experience the action through the eyes of Blais as he captures his moments with photos uploaded to @evianwater using #evianeats.
His debut cookbook, “Try This At Home: Recipes From My Head To Your Plate” (Clarkson Potter), will be released next week.
On Our Radar
- Lil Wayne takes out loan
- Dance meets charity with SWAY
- Miami Heat players attend opening of new Edition Boutique.
- Donald Trump spends Turkey Day in Florida
- Michael B Jordan in Miami talking 'Creed'
- Actor named honorary president of Miami Fashion Week
- Are Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie coming to Art Basel?
- Celebrity doctor's Grove home sells
- Miami teen hits the big time
- Inside details of Sofia Vergara's wedding