Top Chef judge Tom Colicchio at restaurant site
Set to open in the fall
1 Hotel & Homes, from Barry Sternlicht, the creative force behind the W, debuted its sales center and model residences on Saturday, with a VIP tasting from Top Chef judge Tom Colicchio.
Guests got a sneak peek (and taste) of Chef Colicchio’s upcoming unnamed farm-to- table oceanside restaurant, the New Yorker's first in South Florida. The menu will be "Mediterranean driven," he said.
The resto will be inside 1 Hotel & Homes South Beach, located on Collins Avenue between 23rd and 24th Streets, and is set to open in the fall.
On Our Radar
- Beauty tips from fashion royalty
- Actor Carlos Ponce selling home
- Kesley Grammer and wife spotted in Miami Beach
- Enrique Iglesias faces misdemeanor charges
- Jason Derulo talks new album, influences
- It's decision time for Dwyane Wade
- Launch party for Moscai hosted at The W
- Soccer player Cristiano Ronaldo spotted at W Hotel
- Magic Mike XXL stars at Miami Walk of Fame ceremony
- Irie Weekend a success