Top Chef judge Tom Colicchio at restaurant site
Set to open in the fall
1 Hotel & Homes, from Barry Sternlicht, the creative force behind the W, debuted its sales center and model residences on Saturday, with a VIP tasting from Top Chef judge Tom Colicchio.
Guests got a sneak peek (and taste) of Chef Colicchio’s upcoming unnamed farm-to- table oceanside restaurant, the New Yorker's first in South Florida. The menu will be "Mediterranean driven," he said.
The resto will be inside 1 Hotel & Homes South Beach, located on Collins Avenue between 23rd and 24th Streets, and is set to open in the fall.
On Our Radar
- A 'Real Housewives of Miami' spinoff with Joanna Krupa?
- Mariah Carey set to make wishes come true in Miami
- #Rich Kids of Beverly Hills star in Miami
- Ivanka Trump: Welcome to my spa
- Jencarlos Canela discusses his music at Latin Billboards
- Beyonce and Jay Z look and act like a couple in Miami
- 10 ways to prepare for the Beyonce concert
- Beyonce bringing post Lemonade drama to Miami
- Lil Kim looks a lot different in Miami
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West take Miami for wedding