Top Chef judge Tom Colicchio at restaurant site
Set to open in the fall
1 Hotel & Homes, from Barry Sternlicht, the creative force behind the W, debuted its sales center and model residences on Saturday, with a VIP tasting from Top Chef judge Tom Colicchio.
Guests got a sneak peek (and taste) of Chef Colicchio’s upcoming unnamed farm-to- table oceanside restaurant, the New Yorker's first in South Florida. The menu will be "Mediterranean driven," he said.
The resto will be inside 1 Hotel & Homes South Beach, located on Collins Avenue between 23rd and 24th Streets, and is set to open in the fall.
On Our Radar
- Christina Milian models in Miami Beach
- What's up with Ryan Tannehill's mega contract?
- Instacart: An easier way to get groceries?
- Tony Romo eats his way through Miami
- Phil Collins in town
- Adrian Grenier guest of honor at magazine party
- Kings of Chaos at Hard Rock Live
- Joe Pepitone biopic penned by local screenwriters
- Talking to Beyonce's fitness guru Marco Borges
- Condo dwellers affected by Jonah Hill movie