Top Chef judge Tom Colicchio at restaurant site
Set to open in the fall
1 Hotel & Homes, from Barry Sternlicht, the creative force behind the W, debuted its sales center and model residences on Saturday, with a VIP tasting from Top Chef judge Tom Colicchio.
Guests got a sneak peek (and taste) of Chef Colicchio’s upcoming unnamed farm-to- table oceanside restaurant, the New Yorker's first in South Florida. The menu will be "Mediterranean driven," he said.
The resto will be inside 1 Hotel & Homes South Beach, located on Collins Avenue between 23rd and 24th Streets, and is set to open in the fall.
On Our Radar
- Hillary Clinton joins Marc Anthony on stage
- Scott Disick spotted with new ladyfriend in Miami Beach
- David Cassidy cited after car crash
- Young magician to appear at Arsht gala
- Phil Collins set to perform at charity gala
- Soledad O'Brien at 'I Am Latino in America' conference
- Shaq to host Barry University bash
- Cindy Crawford in town for new book
- Miami Marlins VIPs focus on wellness
- Alex Rodriguez buys pricey condo