Top Chef judge Tom Colicchio at restaurant site
Set to open in the fall
1 Hotel & Homes, from Barry Sternlicht, the creative force behind the W, debuted its sales center and model residences on Saturday, with a VIP tasting from Top Chef judge Tom Colicchio.
Guests got a sneak peek (and taste) of Chef Colicchio’s upcoming unnamed farm-to- table oceanside restaurant, the New Yorker's first in South Florida. The menu will be "Mediterranean driven," he said.
The resto will be inside 1 Hotel & Homes South Beach, located on Collins Avenue between 23rd and 24th Streets, and is set to open in the fall.
On Our Radar
- Actor named honorary president of Miami Fashion Week
- Are Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie coming to Art Basel?
- Celebrity doctor's Grove home sells
- Miami teen hits the big time
- Inside details of Sofia Vergara's wedding
- DWTS cast members will present SWAY: A Dance Trilogy at Olympia Theater
- Trey Songz and friends spend the day giving back.
- Recap: Miami.com Experience - Pop-Up Dinner at Bocce with Sugarcane
- Tiger Woods' ex holds dinner in Palm Beach
- Jamaican pop star OMI at club opening