Top Chef alum Kenny Gilbert drafting Swine Southern Table & Bar menu
Yardbird's porcine sibling, Southern Table & Bar, debuts in the fall
2415 Ponce De Leon Boulevard
Coral Gables is squealing with delight over the impending fall opening of Swine Southern Table & Bar, the porcine sibling of Yardbird. Currently, Executive Chef and Top Chef alum Kenny Gilbert is working on the menu which will showcase "his passion for classic American cuisine with a fresh, modern perspective." To wash it all down, a bevereage program will feature culinary-driven cocktails and seasonal craft beers.
“Pork is such a universal ingredient with so many uses - we can’t wait to get in the kitchen at Swine and turn out some amazing and unique dishes,” said 50 Eggs CEO, John Kunkel. “We had an abundance of great ideas when we were opening Yardbird, but we wanted to focus on poultry. Swine will feature all of the great ideas we’ve had for the meat side of things.” And none of it has anything to do with the big Ruby Tuesday deal Kunkel just made.
Swine will be open for dinner, lunch and Sunday brunch.
- Now open: Coconut Grove's Spasso--"Simple, honest, brutal food"
- Food Network UK star Andy Bates brings "refined British pub food" to A&E District with 3-day pop up
- Blair Wilson, Mike Isabella, Jennifer Carroll, George Pagnois headline Surfcomber food fest
- The Bridge Cocktail Bar's December takeover of The Local Craft Food & Drink
- Kevin Cory transforms NAOE sibling into N Shabu Shabu
- Alinea in Residence comes to Miami: Chef Grant Achatz to pop up at Faena Miami Beach
- Former Miami restaurant owner Joshua Woodward pleaded no contest Friday to attempted murder for trying to induce a miscarriage
- Jose Garces planning Miami restaurant
- Update: CANCELED Brooklyn's Pies 'n' Thighs pops up at the Mondrian
- Restaurant Michael Schwartz is out at the Raleigh Hotel on South Beach