Top Chef alum Kenny Gilbert drafting Swine Southern Table & Bar menu
Yardbird's porcine sibling, Southern Table & Bar, debuts in the fall
2415 Ponce De Leon Boulevard
Coral Gables is squealing with delight over the impending fall opening of Swine Southern Table & Bar, the porcine sibling of Yardbird. Currently, Executive Chef and Top Chef alum Kenny Gilbert is working on the menu which will showcase "his passion for classic American cuisine with a fresh, modern perspective." To wash it all down, a bevereage program will feature culinary-driven cocktails and seasonal craft beers.
“Pork is such a universal ingredient with so many uses - we can’t wait to get in the kitchen at Swine and turn out some amazing and unique dishes,” said 50 Eggs CEO, John Kunkel. “We had an abundance of great ideas when we were opening Yardbird, but we wanted to focus on poultry. Swine will feature all of the great ideas we’ve had for the meat side of things.” And none of it has anything to do with the big Ruby Tuesday deal Kunkel just made.
Swine will be open for dinner, lunch and Sunday brunch.
- Chef Jeremiah & Roel Alcudia team up on gastroDobo, a 1-night Filipino pop-up in Wynwood
- GK Bistronomie bringing 'globally inspired Peruvian' cuisine to Wynwood
- Habit Burger opens in Miami, donates first-week proceeds to charity
- 'Chopped' champ Mathias Gervais opening modern Asian restaurant at The Setai
- Morimoto closing Sept. 30 in South Beach
- For the first time, a woman runs the kitchen at The Forge in Miami Beach
- Marion Miami restaurant gets set to open in Brickell
- Dinner Lab hosts Miami meal with gin pairings on Aug. 25
- Miami restaurateur Michael Schwartz faces federal lawsuit alleging employee mistreatment
- Wynwood Diner opens this weekend in Miami