Top Chef alum Andrew D'Ambrosi's pop-up at Josh's Deli
Season 4 contestant cooking at Surfside hotspot in June
This just in: following a successful stint by Chef Jeremiah Bullfrog, Josh's Deli announces yet another pop-up by a top chef, this time Top Chef Chicago (Season 4) alum Andrew D'Ambrosi, a Florida born New York chef who these days he's executive chef at Bamboo Bernie’s on St. Maarten. D'Ambrosi will be cooking at the deli from June 7-10. "There will be an entrance, middle and a finish," D'Ambrosi says. "There will be a purpose . . . but it will be entertaining. Too serious becomes boring. There will definitely be something with bacon." We hear his specialty is braised bacon, specifically, as well as duck confit with cauliflower puree, sake-cured hamachi, ginger beet cured salmon and roasted gnudi. Some may make cameos on the pop up menu. The chef's multi-course meal (approx. 7 plates) will be $79 per person, or you can order ala carte. Seatings can hold 22 people only. To reserve your spot, call 305-397-8484. If you can't make this pop-up at Josh's, there will be others, perhaps even from a former Milos chef. Stay tuned.
- Now open: Coconut Grove's Spasso--"Simple, honest, brutal food"
- Food Network UK star Andy Bates brings "refined British pub food" to A&E District with 3-day pop up
- Blair Wilson, Mike Isabella, Jennifer Carroll, George Pagnois headline Surfcomber food fest
- The Bridge Cocktail Bar's December takeover of The Local Craft Food & Drink
- Kevin Cory transforms NAOE sibling into N Shabu Shabu
- Alinea in Residence comes to Miami: Chef Grant Achatz to pop up at Faena Miami Beach
- Former Miami restaurant owner Joshua Woodward pleaded no contest Friday to attempted murder for trying to induce a miscarriage
- Jose Garces planning Miami restaurant
- Update: CANCELED Brooklyn's Pies 'n' Thighs pops up at the Mondrian
- Restaurant Michael Schwartz is out at the Raleigh Hotel on South Beach