Top Chef alum Andrew D'Ambrosi's pop-up at Josh's Deli
Season 4 contestant cooking at Surfside hotspot in June
This just in: following a successful stint by Chef Jeremiah Bullfrog, Josh's Deli announces yet another pop-up by a top chef, this time Top Chef Chicago (Season 4) alum Andrew D'Ambrosi, a Florida born New York chef who these days he's executive chef at Bamboo Bernie’s on St. Maarten. D'Ambrosi will be cooking at the deli from June 7-10. "There will be an entrance, middle and a finish," D'Ambrosi says. "There will be a purpose . . . but it will be entertaining. Too serious becomes boring. There will definitely be something with bacon." We hear his specialty is braised bacon, specifically, as well as duck confit with cauliflower puree, sake-cured hamachi, ginger beet cured salmon and roasted gnudi. Some may make cameos on the pop up menu. The chef's multi-course meal (approx. 7 plates) will be $79 per person, or you can order ala carte. Seatings can hold 22 people only. To reserve your spot, call 305-397-8484. If you can't make this pop-up at Josh's, there will be others, perhaps even from a former Milos chef. Stay tuned.
- New kitchen leadership at Bocce Bar
- Mignonette oyster bar in Miami's Edgwater slated for Aug. 1 opening and we have the menu!
- Jerry's Famous Deli on South Beach is now closed
- Now open: N by Naoe, Kevin Cory's new Brickell Key prix fixe lunch spot
- Ibiza club and Señor Frog's opening in South Beach?
- Umami Burger in Miami Beach closed; Blue Collar has new chef de cuisine; Phillip Bryant leaves Swine
- Khong River House experiments with new menu items
- Closed for "summer vacation": La Maison Miami
- CATCH is closed and allegedly moving to a new Miami location
- NYC-based the Chef Agency expands to Miami