Top 5 Sneakers in the NBA
Two Heat players have the hottest kicks in the NBA.
Sometimes basketball fans spend as much time eyeballing their favorite players shoes as they spend watching them dunk. Now that most NBA stars have created their own lines, fans have to keep up with dozens of new styles and features to decide which player's shoes they want to fill.
According to SoleSearch, a mobile app that allows users to find the closest specialty sneaker store, both LeBron James and Dwayne Wade have some of the most popular basketball kicks in the game. Here is a list of the top five player sneakers out there;
Kobe Bryant’s All Star Zoom Air VI
LeBron James’ All Star AIR MAX VIII
Chris Paul’s CP3 All Star Edition
Carmelo Anthony’s All Star Edition
Dwayne Wade’s All Star Jordan 2011
On Our Radar
- Rick Ross celebrates 10 years of 'Port of Miami'
- 5 reasons why everyone should watch Premios Tu Mundo
- Ricky Martin in Miami Beach with Maluma
- Armand Assante remembers 'Mambo Kings' premiere
- Zika cases found in Miami Beach, pregnant women warned to stay away by CDC
- Kanye West's Life of Pablo pop up shop in Miami
- Miami hurdler Brianna Rollins rules!
- Disney princess Aimee Carrero a Miami girl
- Are Anna Kournikova and Enrique Iglesias married?
- 6 things to do so you don't get Zika