Top 5 Sneakers in the NBA
Two Heat players have the hottest kicks in the NBA.
Sometimes basketball fans spend as much time eyeballing their favorite players shoes as they spend watching them dunk. Now that most NBA stars have created their own lines, fans have to keep up with dozens of new styles and features to decide which player's shoes they want to fill.
According to SoleSearch, a mobile app that allows users to find the closest specialty sneaker store, both LeBron James and Dwayne Wade have some of the most popular basketball kicks in the game. Here is a list of the top five player sneakers out there;
Kobe Bryant’s All Star Zoom Air VI
LeBron James’ All Star AIR MAX VIII
Chris Paul’s CP3 All Star Edition
Carmelo Anthony’s All Star Edition
Dwayne Wade’s All Star Jordan 2011
On Our Radar
- Miami Beach, Miami Gardens among nation’s most dangerous suburbs
- Old Spice Guy Isaiah Mustafa spreads the love
- Will Smith seen relaxing at Zuma
- Local designer wins Lifetime's 'Under the Gunn'
- 'House of Cards' star Kevin Spacey dines out
- Austin Mahone celebrates 18th birthday
- Miracle Myles: Myles Chefetz's South of Fifth takeover continues with Prime Private
- Fashion designer Ariana Rockefeller at Alene Too
- Rafael Nadal spends time in presidential suite
- Mayim Bialik is a geek and plays one on TV