Top 5 Sneakers in the NBA
Two Heat players have the hottest kicks in the NBA.
Sometimes basketball fans spend as much time eyeballing their favorite players shoes as they spend watching them dunk. Now that most NBA stars have created their own lines, fans have to keep up with dozens of new styles and features to decide which player's shoes they want to fill.
According to SoleSearch, a mobile app that allows users to find the closest specialty sneaker store, both LeBron James and Dwayne Wade have some of the most popular basketball kicks in the game. Here is a list of the top five player sneakers out there;
Kobe Bryant’s All Star Zoom Air VI
LeBron James’ All Star AIR MAX VIII
Chris Paul’s CP3 All Star Edition
Carmelo Anthony’s All Star Edition
Dwayne Wade’s All Star Jordan 2011
On Our Radar
- Victoria's Angel model in Miami for 2 appearances
- Dying to see Jason Alexander at FLIFF?
- Want to spend New Year's Eve with Pitbull?
- Make-A-Wish Ball celebrates 20 years at the InterContinental Miami with Diana Ross performance, Oz theme
- Jingle Ball lineup includes big music names
- Stars come out for Book of Life premiere
- Launch of new Arts & Entertainment District features free coffee on Wednesdays
- Report: Miami ranks No. 1 for attractive people, nightclubs and singles scene
- CIndy Crawford does cocktails in Miami
- One Direction's Harry Styles does Miami