Top 5 Sneakers in the NBA
Two Heat players have the hottest kicks in the NBA.
Sometimes basketball fans spend as much time eyeballing their favorite players shoes as they spend watching them dunk. Now that most NBA stars have created their own lines, fans have to keep up with dozens of new styles and features to decide which player's shoes they want to fill.
According to SoleSearch, a mobile app that allows users to find the closest specialty sneaker store, both LeBron James and Dwayne Wade have some of the most popular basketball kicks in the game. Here is a list of the top five player sneakers out there;
Kobe Bryant’s All Star Zoom Air VI
LeBron James’ All Star AIR MAX VIII
Chris Paul’s CP3 All Star Edition
Carmelo Anthony’s All Star Edition
Dwayne Wade’s All Star Jordan 2011
On Our Radar
- Giving advice on the modeling industry
- Maks Chmerkovskiy dancing into town
- Want to buy Scottie Pippen's house?
- Meet Jason Taylor at Macy's
- Popular TV anchor Louis Aguirre leaving Miami for Hollywood gig
- Diana Ross headlining annual gala
- Duran Duran movie coming to Miami Beach Cinematheque
- Tryouts for Estefan musical at Arsht
- Erasure kicks off its world tour at The Fillmore
- Bon Jovi rocker Tico Torres a SoBe fixture