Tootsie's launches Knockers
A sports bar manned by ladies, where Miami teams rule the screens
Tootsie's, the monolithic gentleman's club in Miami Gardens, has revamped their side bar as Knockers Sports Bar & Grill, now with six huge plasma screens that will be tuned in seven days a week to all things Heat, Hurricanes, Dolphins and Marlins. Also provided for your entertainment: six pool tables, dart competitions, and nine lovely ladies chosen from over 300 applicants who applied to staff the bar.
Knockers officially launches Thursday, September 2, with a kickoff party from 8 to 11, featuring beer specials and a new tailgate-inspired menu. It's just in time for the Hurricanes home opener against FAMU--so if you're not at the stadium, why not watch it at the next biggest structure in the county?
Tootsie's is at 150 Northwest 183rd Street in Miami.
- Moët & Chandon presents Seaspice's new cocktail hour
- The Forge brings back its famed Wednesday night party
- The Who - win a pair of tickets
- Dance-music pioneer Jellybean Benitez talks about Madonna, EDM, Studio 54 before event at PAMM
- Tobacco Road celebrates new location Sunday
- Rum Running on South Beach, Galaxy Gala, and Philanthropic Eating, lots of it
- Go Drink This: Spicy Raspberry Collins
- Katsuya unveils new installation by Miami artist Tatiana Suarez
- Miss Coco Peru at Cabaret, Spring Fling at 1111, db Bistro happenings, early bird boozing at Katsuya
- The Forge in Miami Beach fuses music and food three nights a week