Tootsie's launches Knockers
A sports bar manned by ladies, where Miami teams rule the screens
Tootsie's, the monolithic gentleman's club in Miami Gardens, has revamped their side bar as Knockers Sports Bar & Grill, now with six huge plasma screens that will be tuned in seven days a week to all things Heat, Hurricanes, Dolphins and Marlins. Also provided for your entertainment: six pool tables, dart competitions, and nine lovely ladies chosen from over 300 applicants who applied to staff the bar.
Knockers officially launches Thursday, September 2, with a kickoff party from 8 to 11, featuring beer specials and a new tailgate-inspired menu. It's just in time for the Hurricanes home opener against FAMU--so if you're not at the stadium, why not watch it at the next biggest structure in the county?
Tootsie's is at 150 Northwest 183rd Street in Miami.
- Review: Steam Miami boils with curiosity, but simmers at points
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - August 15 - 17
- Go Drink This: Katsuya Fresh at Katsuya South Beach
- Velvet Underground: Cheers to one year of local brews at Wynwood Brewing Company and all-you-can-eat tacos at Toro Toro
- #HowToMiami – Mojito
- All Hail the Cocktail: trends migrate to Miami from Tales of the Cocktail
- Go Drink This: The Alluring Gem
- Miami is on fire this summer with bar, brewery, lounge and nightclub openings, plus big plans for hotel nightlife
- Former Vagabond space in downtown Miami to open as 'Steam,' an interactive theatrical nightclub, alongside a speakeasy bar and outdoor concert space
- Brickell's first pop-up cocktail bar 'Better Days' opens in an incognito space