Tootsie's launches Knockers
A sports bar manned by ladies, where Miami teams rule the screens
Tootsie's, the monolithic gentleman's club in Miami Gardens, has revamped their side bar as Knockers Sports Bar & Grill, now with six huge plasma screens that will be tuned in seven days a week to all things Heat, Hurricanes, Dolphins and Marlins. Also provided for your entertainment: six pool tables, dart competitions, and nine lovely ladies chosen from over 300 applicants who applied to staff the bar.
Knockers officially launches Thursday, September 2, with a kickoff party from 8 to 11, featuring beer specials and a new tailgate-inspired menu. It's just in time for the Hurricanes home opener against FAMU--so if you're not at the stadium, why not watch it at the next biggest structure in the county?
Tootsie's is at 150 Northwest 183rd Street in Miami.
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - Sept. 26 - 29
- Skrillex brings his Fall Tour to Mansion this Friday
- Go Drink This: The J-Bird Cocktail
- Velvet Underground: Sneaker Pimps rejoice at Grand Central with Cam'ron and HaVen South Beach hosts Bar Wars
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - September 19 - 21
- Go Drink This: Grand Dad's Breakfast
- Velvet Underground: Slap & Tickle pops up underground at FDR and Ball & Chain throws first La Pachanga party
- Railroad Blues boasts weekend lineup of local musicians
- Club Rio offers DJs, bottle service with gaming
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - September 12 - 14