Tootsie's launches Knockers
A sports bar manned by ladies, where Miami teams rule the screens
Tootsie's, the monolithic gentleman's club in Miami Gardens, has revamped their side bar as Knockers Sports Bar & Grill, now with six huge plasma screens that will be tuned in seven days a week to all things Heat, Hurricanes, Dolphins and Marlins. Also provided for your entertainment: six pool tables, dart competitions, and nine lovely ladies chosen from over 300 applicants who applied to staff the bar.
Knockers officially launches Thursday, September 2, with a kickoff party from 8 to 11, featuring beer specials and a new tailgate-inspired menu. It's just in time for the Hurricanes home opener against FAMU--so if you're not at the stadium, why not watch it at the next biggest structure in the county?
Tootsie's is at 150 Northwest 183rd Street in Miami.
- Go Drink This: House-Bottled Pear and Hibiscus Cider
- Miami nightlife impresario Chris Paciello to open Rockwell nightclub in Miami Beach
- Charity cocktailing, tricking out, clam baking, jet setting, swining and dining, and salsa dancing
- Could this be the Best Happy Hour in Miami: American Social in Brickell
- Go Drink This: Lemongrass Collins
- Four Seasons Brickell hosts End of Summer pool party
- Metro Railing, antique spicing, sommelier slamming, straycationing & Blocktoberfesting
- Go Drink This: Jalapeño & Tamarind Pisco Sour
- Cinema, celluloid, flicks, a new babe in Brickell named Marion & Mexican Independence Day
- Mansion nightclub closing its doors; re-opening as Icon