Tootsie's launches Knockers
A sports bar manned by ladies, where Miami teams rule the screens
Tootsie's, the monolithic gentleman's club in Miami Gardens, has revamped their side bar as Knockers Sports Bar & Grill, now with six huge plasma screens that will be tuned in seven days a week to all things Heat, Hurricanes, Dolphins and Marlins. Also provided for your entertainment: six pool tables, dart competitions, and nine lovely ladies chosen from over 300 applicants who applied to staff the bar.
Knockers officially launches Thursday, September 2, with a kickoff party from 8 to 11, featuring beer specials and a new tailgate-inspired menu. It's just in time for the Hurricanes home opener against FAMU--so if you're not at the stadium, why not watch it at the next biggest structure in the county?
Tootsie's is at 150 Northwest 183rd Street in Miami.
- Phase 1 of Ultra 2014 lineup announced
- Velvet Underground: Jewish singles unite on Christmas Eve, hip hop heads south from Nashville, OTC launches happy hour in Brickell
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - Dec. 20 - 22
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - Dec. 13 - 15
- Velvet Underground: The Cabaret South Beach opens this week, watch Olivia Newton John's Xanadu outdoors at the New World Center's SoundScape, and Jingle Bell Rock takes over Tobacco Road
- Abraxas Lounge on South Beach will close New Year's Eve
- Boy George takes over Miami for Art Basel
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - Dec. 6 - 8
- Velvet Underground: The SLS retrofits iconic 'rubber ducky' for Art Basel, Chris Willis performs at the Eden Roc, and let it snow in Brickell
- Top live music events during Art Basel 2013