Tony Horton at The Standard
Lovers of the P90X workout system can work out with Tony Horton in the flesh this Thursday.
Who knows what the appeal of the P90X system is, but people all across the U.S. have dropped hundreds of dollars to have Tony Horton kick their behinds into shape in the comfort of their own living rooms.
The fitness guru/creator of the intense P90X workout system takes his show on the road as well, doing seminars and workouts across the country for throngs of enthusiastic fans who want to get whipped into shape by the man himself.
This Thursday it's Miami's turn to sweat with Tony. For $40 you get a workout, Shakology breakfast plus access to The Standard's pool and spa. Space is limited to 100 workout fanatics, so register ahead of time by clicking here.
Tony Horton at the Standard
Thursday, September 2, 8 a.m.-11 a.m.
40 Island Ave., Miami Beach
RSVP click here
On Our Radar
- Miami Dolphins watch party at EPIC pool
- Former Gators quarterback: What I like about Miami
- Nicki Minaj called out by mental health group for Miami Beach incident
- Why Miami will be glad to see 2016 end, in gifs
- A Year in Pitbull
- Kylie and Kendall Jenner seen all over Miami for Art Basel
- Bon Jovi puts on private concert for SiriusXM in Miami Beach
- Sarah Jessica Parker gets her Basel on for the first time
- Cheech Marin is promoting a new ‘substance’ in Miami
- Heidi Klum: She’s an artist, too