Tony Horton at The Standard
Lovers of the P90X workout system can work out with Tony Horton in the flesh this Thursday.
Who knows what the appeal of the P90X system is, but people all across the U.S. have dropped hundreds of dollars to have Tony Horton kick their behinds into shape in the comfort of their own living rooms.
The fitness guru/creator of the intense P90X workout system takes his show on the road as well, doing seminars and workouts across the country for throngs of enthusiastic fans who want to get whipped into shape by the man himself.
This Thursday it's Miami's turn to sweat with Tony. For $40 you get a workout, Shakology breakfast plus access to The Standard's pool and spa. Space is limited to 100 workout fanatics, so register ahead of time by clicking here.
Tony Horton at the Standard
Thursday, September 2, 8 a.m.-11 a.m.
40 Island Ave., Miami Beach
RSVP click here
On Our Radar
- Florida has better taste in Halloween candy than most other states, says survey
- Phil Collins: 'I don’t like Miami particularly'
- DJ Irie gets put in the hot seat this Saturday at his own celebrity roast
- King Tide floods the streets of South Florida
- Jose Fernandez may get his own Miami street
- Orange is the New Black star gets her drink on
- Where to get hurricane updates without a TV
- Leonardo DiCaprio, Mark Ruffalo at “Before the Flood” screening
- What's closed in Miami because of Hurricane Matthew
- La La Anthony in Miami trying out cocktails