Tony Horton at The Standard
Lovers of the P90X workout system can work out with Tony Horton in the flesh this Thursday.
Tony Horton at the Standard
Thursday, September 2, 8 a.m.-11 a.m.
40 Island Ave., Miami Beach
RSVP click here
Who knows what the appeal of the P90X system is, but people all across the U.S. have dropped hundreds of dollars to have Tony Horton kick their behinds into shape in the comfort of their own living rooms.
The fitness guru/creator of the intense P90X workout system takes his show on the road as well, doing seminars and workouts across the country for throngs of enthusiastic fans who want to get whipped into shape by the man himself.
This Thursday it's Miami's turn to sweat with Tony. For $40 you get a workout, Shakology breakfast plus access to The Standard's pool and spa. Space is limited to 100 workout fanatics, so register ahead of time by clicking here.
On Our Radar
- Pampering event with celebrity stylist
- LeBron James to meet with Heat front office
- U.S. soccer players kick it at the Clevelander Hotel
- Warren Sapp tip flap
- Clevelander Hotel hosts homecoming party for U.S. soccer players Jozy Altidore, Damarcus Beasley and Fabian Johnson on Sunday
- Soccer star Alex Morgan gets her kicks in Miami Beach
- David Beckham H&M underwear ads released
- Want to be a movie star? Camp tells you how
- Miami rapper Rick Ross arrested
- Florida firefighters who know how to cook needed