Tony Horton at The Standard
Lovers of the P90X workout system can work out with Tony Horton in the flesh this Thursday.
Tony Horton at the Standard
Thursday, September 2, 8 a.m.-11 a.m.
40 Island Ave., Miami Beach
RSVP click here
Who knows what the appeal of the P90X system is, but people all across the U.S. have dropped hundreds of dollars to have Tony Horton kick their behinds into shape in the comfort of their own living rooms.
The fitness guru/creator of the intense P90X workout system takes his show on the road as well, doing seminars and workouts across the country for throngs of enthusiastic fans who want to get whipped into shape by the man himself.
This Thursday it's Miami's turn to sweat with Tony. For $40 you get a workout, Shakology breakfast plus access to The Standard's pool and spa. Space is limited to 100 workout fanatics, so register ahead of time by clicking here.
On Our Radar
- Actor Carlos Ponce selling home
- Kesley Grammer and wife spotted in Miami Beach
- Enrique Iglesias faces misdemeanor charges
- Jason Derulo talks new album, influences
- It's decision time for Dwyane Wade
- Launch party for Moscai hosted at The W
- Soccer player Cristiano Ronaldo spotted at W Hotel
- Magic Mike XXL stars at Miami Walk of Fame ceremony
- Irie Weekend a success
- Report: Prince Royce needs to pay up