Tonino Lamborghini Energy Drink Launch Party
Tonino Lamborghini Energy Drink Launch Party at Club 50!
Move over RedBull, there’s a new energy drink in town. This week the brand known for luxurious, fast paced cars, Lamborghini, is debuting it’s own energy drink, Tonino Lamborghini. The U.S Launch of Tonino Lamborghini will kick off here in Miami on Thursday, February 11th, at the Viceroy’s posh lounge, Club 50.
Mike Sherman of the popular show “On the Mike with Mike Sherman”, will host this amazing event introducing Tonino Lamborghini to North America. The best part is that it’s absolutely free and there will be an open bar from 9pm to midnight. Special guests expected to appear include Mynt club owner Romain Zago, Grammy award-winning music producer Jim Jonsin, Sabby Piscitelli from the Tampa Bay Buccaneers and many more celebs and pro athletes.
Be a part of this special event make sure to RSVP at ESPRInc@gmail.com or calling Elliot Stares from ESPR at 305-490-1985. Party in the sky, have a few drinks, and taste the decadence of the latest energy drink brought to you by Lamborghini. For further information, visit Lamborghini-energy.com
- Tonight: 'Bourbon & Beats' at Radio Bar in South Beach with hard-to-find Pappy Van Winkle 15-year
- SushiSamba celebrates Brazil's Carnaval on Lincoln Road and in Coral Gables on Tuesday night with live samba dancing, batucada drummers, DJs and specialty cocktails
- Coming soon to Wynwood: a craft beer bar called KUSH
- Velvet Underground: Spa party at the Viceroy, Chaos Cooking comes to Miami, Spam Allstars drop a new album, and Sunday funday at The Broken Shaker
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - Feb. 28 - March 2
- Beloved South Beach DJ Mark Leventhal dies at 50 after nearly one month in the hospital
- Miami native Blake Lee to appear in ABC's new sitcom ‘Mixology’
- Soulfrito Urban Latin Music Festival brings the top urban and Latin acts
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - Feb. 21-23
- Velvet Underground: The Dead Rabbit pops up at Patpong Road, The Stage launches 3-2-1 Lounge, Chippendales extends its visit, and Eats N Beats in the Design District