Tongue & Cheek’s toasts the “Art Basel Hangover” with a Dec 10 happy hour
The night will feature food, drinks, specialty guest and a pop-up store by Flavour Gallery.
Toast the "Art Basel Hangover" onTuesday, Dec 10 as South Beach's Tongue & Cheek hosts a specialty happy hour. The night will feature food, drinks, specialty guest and a pop-up store by Flavour Gallery. The fun runs from 7-9 p.m.. 431 Washington Ave, Miami Beach; 305-704-2900
- The List: Oceanaire's Kareem Anguin
- Miami Beach's Macchialina to open in Asheville
- Fresh American Bistro debuts in Sunny Isles
- The List: Seagrape's Michelle Bernstein
- Pubbelly and Wynwood Brewing Co. to open restaurant, beer bar on cruise ship
- Are these the best restaurants in South Florida?
- La Nuit en Rosé wine festival coming to Miami Beach Edition
- Miami's 15 most anticipated restaurants of 2015
- The List: 50 Eggs' John Kunkel
- The Burgies: Who will be South Florida's 2015 comfort-food champions?