Tongue & Cheek’s toasts the “Art Basel Hangover” with a Dec 10 happy hour
The night will feature food, drinks, specialty guest and a pop-up store by Flavour Gallery.
Toast the "Art Basel Hangover" onTuesday, Dec 10 as South Beach's Tongue & Cheek hosts a specialty happy hour. The night will feature food, drinks, specialty guest and a pop-up store by Flavour Gallery. The fun runs from 7-9 p.m.. 431 Washington Ave, Miami Beach; 305-704-2900
- The List: Corsair's Scott Conant
- Chef changes at Verde, Steak 954, Makoto
- The List: Casa D'Angelo's Angelo Elia
- South Beach openings: Soho Bay, David's Cafe, a new Dewey's, Bodega, Chicken Kitchen, La Savina
- Christmas and NYE 2014: A Holiday Dining Guide for Miami and South Florida
- Dewey LoSasso to run new restaurant at Schnebly Winery and Miami Brewing Co.
- American Social now open in Brickell
- Cibo Wine Bar expands to South Beach
- Top 10 most popular Miami food/drink places on Instagram in 2014
- The List: The Dutch's Conor Hanlon