Tongue & Cheek’s toasts the “Art Basel Hangover” with a Dec 10 happy hour
The night will feature food, drinks, specialty guest and a pop-up store by Flavour Gallery.
Toast the "Art Basel Hangover" onTuesday, Dec 10 as South Beach's Tongue & Cheek hosts a specialty happy hour. The night will feature food, drinks, specialty guest and a pop-up store by Flavour Gallery. The fun runs from 7-9 p.m.. 431 Washington Ave, Miami Beach; 305-704-2900
- Zak the Baker closed, reopens Friday
- "Celebrity" status won't get you into Eating House's sold-out 4/20 dinner
- 10 New Restaurants Coming Soon to Downtown Doral
- Game of Thrones-inspired dishes at Beaker & Gray
- O, Miami poetry shows up in local food
- Two for one: Barley chef to open pizza pop up in Dadeland
- Balans restaurant owner found dead
- Which Miami seafood chef won last weekend's pork cooking competition?
- New menu for Raleigh Hotel restaurant
- This Miami chef was named Food & Wine best new chef