Tongue & Cheek hosts Top Chef alum Lindsay Autry in a guest chef dinner Sept 25
Autry joins chef Jamie DeRosa in his first "Kitchen Collab" guest chef dinners.
Bite into something new Wednesday, Sept 25 as Top Chef alumni Lindsay Autry heads into the Tongue & Cheek kitchen. Autry joins chef Jamie DeRosa in his first "Kitchen Collab" guest chef dinners. Invest $75 and enjoy a multi-course dinner. 431 Washington Ave, Miami Beach; 305-704-2900
- The List: Corsair's Scott Conant
- Chef changes at Verde, Steak 954, Makoto
- The List: Casa D'Angelo's Angelo Elia
- South Beach openings: Soho Bay, David's Cafe, a new Dewey's, Bodega, Chicken Kitchen, La Savina
- Christmas and NYE 2014: A Holiday Dining Guide for Miami and South Florida
- Dewey LoSasso to run new restaurant at Schnebly Winery and Miami Brewing Co.
- American Social now open in Brickell
- Cibo Wine Bar expands to South Beach
- Top 10 most popular Miami food/drink places on Instagram in 2014
- The List: The Dutch's Conor Hanlon