Tongue & Cheek hosts Top Chef alum Lindsay Autry in a guest chef dinner Sept 25
Autry joins chef Jamie DeRosa in his first "Kitchen Collab" guest chef dinners.
Bite into something new Wednesday, Sept 25 as Top Chef alumni Lindsay Autry heads into the Tongue & Cheek kitchen. Autry joins chef Jamie DeRosa in his first "Kitchen Collab" guest chef dinners. Invest $75 and enjoy a multi-course dinner. 431 Washington Ave, Miami Beach; 305-704-2900
- The List: Best food in Miami with Palme d'Or's Gregory Pugin
- Is Thomas Keller opening a restaurant in Miami?
- Azul names Benjamin Murray chef de cuisine
- La Moderna Italian restaurant and bar opens in Sunset Harbour
- Kids Eat Free July 1-31: Feast on Munchkin Eats
- Michael Schwartz to close Cayman Islands outpost of Michael's Genuine Food & Drink
- The Dutch's BBQ series returns July 1
- The List: 10 best bets for Father's Day dining in South Florida
- Macchialina team to open BaZi modern Asian restaurant in South Beach's Marlin Hotel
- Father's Day contest: Win Dad free steaks from The Forge, Quality Meats, Wolfgang's